West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone watching sunday supplement? Very interesting comments from yon floppy haired fella.

"i'm telling you now, tottenham have not made an offer for Andy Carroll"

He looks like he's straight out of the 80s.

Carroll

English

Can score goals on the ground or in the air

Young

Probably PFA young player already for the season Has a 5 year contract

Englands brightest centre forward talent since Rooney

35mil +

I agree with all that except the bit in bold. PFA young player's going to be Bale.

Is anyone watching sunday supplement? Very interesting comments from yon floppy haired fella.

He looks like he's straight out of the 80s.

Sort of backs up what somebody was saying on here yesterday though, about it all being a load of bollocks. A PR stunt.

saw that. ashley puts out rumours of bids so that after a disapointing window we can say 'at least we didnt sell carroll'?

just a thought.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Carroll

English

Young

35mil +

I agree with all that except the bit in bold. PFA young player's going to be Bale.

He may get the main one!

Carroll

English

Young

35mil +

He may get the main one!

Aye good point.

Guest Ridzuan

The only reason why I think Carroll would leave the club is because Ashley wants him to. Im sure if you asked Carroll, he has no interest whatsoever of moving to another club. Bu 23M is very tempting, again we have to see whether it is worth it. I certainly dont think so. We are having trouble attracting new players to come here, 23M wont make any difference. But if they offer Bale plus 10M, then I would seriously consider it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The only reason why I think Carroll would leave the club is because Ashley wants him to. Im sure if you asked Carroll, he has no interest whatsoever of moving to another club. Bu 23M is very tempting, again we have to see whether it is worth it. I certainly dont think so. We are having trouble attracting new players to come here, 23M wont make any difference. But if they offer Bale plus 10M, then I would seriously consider it.

:lol:

Sunday sun -

Sources in North London have suggested Spurs will be back for the player in the next 24 hours with an improved offer which would include loaning a striker to St James’ Park.

Fuck off, honestly. Keep your shit strikers for your self.

Sunday sun -

Sources in North London have suggested Spurs will be back for the player in the next 24 hours with an improved offer which would include loaning a striker to St James’ Park.

f*** off, honestly. Keep your s*** strikers for your self.

shit strikers :lol:

Sunday sun -

s*** strikers :lol:

Sunday sun -

s*** strikers :lol:

Compared to Carroll - yes.

Guest guinness_fiend

Wanted to offer us Keane as part of the deal but he is now off to West Ham.

Hope we tell them to f*** off at every opportunity, then report Harry for tapping up Carroll just for a laugh.

When has he tapped up Carroll?

Carroll

English

Young

35mil +

He may get the main one!

He shouldn't win either.

Guest guinness_fiend

Carroll

English

Young

35mil +

He may get the main one!

He shouldn't win either.

£35m plus?  :lol:  Christ, a lot of people on here must be substance abusers.  So he's worth nearly as much as Torres then?  Gerraway.  He's a great player but, at the moment and given that he's still inexperienced compared to his peers, we'd be lucky to get more than £20m for him in my opinion.  Personally, I think that Spurs' offer is ludacrious.

As long as Nasri and Bale keep playing as they are, Carroll won't (and shouldn't) get close to winning the PFA young player award.  He's scored goals, yes, but he's nowhere near as effective as Nasri or Bale.