West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Loven11

Media reckon Spurs will come again tomorrow with a £18mill plus Pavluychenko being mentioned.

What a f***ing atrocious offer that would be.

Worse than the £23m bid tbh. :lol:

Exactly, seriously hope they get no one in.

Media reckon Spurs will come again tomorrow with a £18mill plus Pavluychenko being mentioned.

Media know fuck all tbf. 

I love alot of the breaking news on skysports.

"Newcastle sign Woody Woodpecker, we just read it on their offcial website, we like many fans have PC's with an internet browser and an F5 key"

Media know fuck all tbf.

I love alot of the breaking news on skysports.

"Newcastle sign Woody Woodpecker, we just read it on their offcial website, we like many fans have PC's with an internet browser and an F5 key"

This.

The four journos on the Sunday Supplement all had differing opinions on Spurs interest in Carroll, ranging from not at all to seriously interest, all from "reliable sources". They know nothing.

Carroll wont leave. The club can't get a replacement of any type in this late in the window and there's no pressure to accept any bid (if there is one) from the lad himself. Expect 11pm to come and go tomorrow with a lot of pressmen red faced and a lot of the gnashing and wailing on here looking rather daft.

You just know it'll be built up all day on Sky Sports News.

"We've got reporters in the North East, but first let's go to Tottenham's training ground. Is Andy Carroll on his way to Spurs?"

"We've got reporters in the North East, but first let's go to Tottenham's training ground. Is Andy Carroll on his way to Spurs?"

:sadnod: getting more desperate by the hour as spurs fail

I'm glad I'm at work. I'm going to avoid this place too as I'll not be able to take the near suicidal ramblings of some as they fall for Jim White's shouty bollocks.

Guest toonlass

:sadnod: getting more desperate by the hour as spurs fail

But they'll keep saying things like "I understand there may be big news at Newcastle/Spurs" all day so we'll all watch not quite knowing, only for (hopefully) 11pm to come around with nowt having happened and a full day wasted watching SSN.

Spurs are getting more desperate by the hour. Big bids being made and rejected for about 4 or 5 strikers in the hope just one of them signs. No rhyme or reason to who or what type of player they're after they just want a good striker and have left it til 30th Jan to show their hand.

Hope they end up with no fucker and Defoe falls down the stairs and snaps his little legs. Shove Dawson up front like they used to do with Docherty. 

Will be at work, home for a bit of food then gym till about 10 so will try to avoid as much as possible and skip straight to the ending.

Might have to let my battery on my phone run out so I can't be tempted. Not sure what I will do about internet at work though :lol:

:lol:

:facepalm:

we shouild sit and negotiate with them till 11.59pm tmo night them call it all off, i mean how many times to they have to be told ffs

The way Spurs are going on desperately trying to buy any striker and trying to use their current ones in part exchange is not going to do much for morale for the remaining strikers.

And boosting the price of any striker they go after. Hope they end up with some utter shite like Jo