West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The 'witness' must be a sheltered soul considering that first quote.

What a fucking idiot though, this is the last thing we need with everything going so well on the pitch.

on the bright side even with this minor difficulty with carroll ameobis back so should carrolls form suffer shola can step in and save the day (i can't believe i just wrote that)

Guest neesy111

The 'witness' must be a sheltered soul considering that first quote.

What a fucking idiot though, this is the last thing we need with everything going so well on the pitch.

not the first time as well, didn't he get nicked for punching his lass or something

Can't be too bad if the other guy has left hospital already and it's "suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm" rather than GBH. He's an idiot for putting himself in this situation though. You'd think having Barton as a team mate would be all the reminding any of our player's need about behaving themselves and stay out of trouble's way.

Worst case scenario, we have Ranger, Ameobi, Lovenkrands and Harewood as cover.

On an unrelated issue, I don't like the sound of his fiancee (purely based on the £6,000 diamond engagement ring, £600 designer Miu Miu handbag and Chihuahua).

Guest neesy111

More to the point, why was he at Blu Bambu on a Sunday night?

In fact, why was he at Blu Bambu? At least go somewhere decent to start a brawl.

he goes to some shite places

mushroom, bambu, vaults, all the places which i've seen him in

Mind the ammount of pissed up cunts who think its okay to have a go at footballers is beyond a joke.

I am more pissed off they are out on the lash when we play on Wednesday, 1st thing Shearer did in his short spell as manager was stop them going out on the hoy. Hughton needs to do the same.

Guest Geordiekev

In fact, why was he at Blu Bambu? At least go somewhere decent to start a brawl.

he goes to some s**** places

Sound to me that someone else frequents these shit places :iamatwat:

Mind the ammount of pissed up cunts who think its okay to have a go at footballers is beyond a joke.

I am more pissed off they are out on the lash when we play on Wednesday, 1st thing Shearer did in his short spell as manager was stop them going out on the hoy. Hughton needs to do the same.

It will be interesting to see if Hughton penalises any player who was present. Carroll obviously should be dropped from the squad for Wednesday, and anyone else with him shouldn't be considered either if there's any suggestion they were on the piss. There's no way they can make an argument that they have been preparing correctly for a midweek game if they are out on the town a couple of days before the game.

Guest neesy111

he goes to some s**** places

Sound to me that someone else frequents these shit places :iamatwat:

yes, but only when i'm out with my m8's that like these shit places!

I'm sure it won't be against club rules to be out on the pop three nights prior to a games.

I agree though with Harry Redknapp in that being a professional footballer and drinking simply shouldn't go together. They are paid a fortune to be physically fit and you shouldn't be able to ruin that with being on the lash two or three times a week. Professional clubs need to outlaw alcohol and if not, certainly ban players from city centre bars and clubs.

Iv been pure ding to get on here all day, actually saw this happen last night in blu bambu, basically carroll threw a glass off his face, was canny bad, they had been arguing b4 hand, gotta go out nw but will tell the full story later x

Iv been pure ding to get on here all day, actually saw this happen last night in blu bambu, basically carroll threw a glass off his face, was canny bad, they had been arguing b4 hand, gotta go out nw but will tell the full story later x

Been waiting all day................& then you have to leave so quick & you have the exclusive!!!