West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Proper strikers don't miss from 6 yards, regardless if they hit a fluke

i've seen rush,batistuta and lineker miss from 6yds in similar circunstances.

it doesn't mean much. it's more a question of how many times do they get into that position and how many times they convert rather than missing one when they get there.

Guest Heneage

Carroll is terrible. I'd rather play with 10 men

What you do in your private life is not relevant here.

Took his goal well today.

:lol: :lol:

It's a credit to Carroll that he didn't let his game drop after that abysmal miss. He's certainly got an arrogance that needs waining a bit, but in general play, there's a lot of determination to win the ball and suchlike. Fortunately today, he showed his determined side rather than his arrogant side. What's promising is that he (or Hughton, or both) have recognised his shoddy performances and given him a kick up the backside. He was good today and scored a very good goal. *lick lick lick*

Guest Heneage

Him and Jonas both had to bad misses, it still is incredibly frustrating he has such control with his left and such little control with his right.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

His technique is blatantly poor, it's evident in general play. His shooting is a little better but he lacks composure. As for his arrogant nature that needs to be 'wained' (learn to spell), he always emits arrogance, whether he's starting fights in training or his general attitude on the pitch. I could care less if he was a good player.

His technique is blatantly poor, it's evident in general play. His shooting is a little better but he lacks composure. As for his arrogant nature that needs to be 'wained' (learn to spell), he always emits arrogance, whether he's starting fights in training or his general attitude on the pitch. I could care less if he was a good player.

ooooh tell me more ?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Started a fight with Charles 'lights up the room with his smile' N'Zogbia in training, been rumours about him having some argy bargy with other team mates too.

Shola gets better with every game he misses at the minute.

While I haven't seen the last few games, I really do feel like this is spot fucking on (which shouldn't be a surprise considering who originally posted it).

From where I was sat, to miss the goal from so close in looked impossible. Fair play to him though, he kept his head and buried a much harder chance.

Compared to other strikers in this League AC shooting is poor

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalShooting/0,,10794~20097,00.html

Despite that excellent equalizer yesterday, his efforts have been abysmal.

Needs to get his act together pronto

i've seen rush,batistuta and lineker miss from 6yds in similar circunstances.

Sure. But they were actually scoring quite often either side of the miss, weren't they ? Andy ISN'T.

Started on Shola late last season in training aswell.

Shola should have caved the charva c***s face in

Very constructive. Are you looking forward to half-term?

:lol:

God, Michael F is getting owned today! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...