West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're going to get f***ing pumped on Wednesday.

Aye, what with Carroll missing from the team for the first time an all...

We're going to get f***ing pumped on Wednesday.

Tard.

Yeah because confidence in the squad is going to be sky f***ing high after today.

Hughton sacked.

Liverpool 3-1.

Clubs with ambition don't sell their best players. 

Well Mike Ashley has now confirmed it 100% he's only staying around to recoup most of his money back so he can fuck off.

That took a long time for you to change your mind again. :doh:

From what?

Again, where is it confirmed that he's on his way to liverpool.  Everything is just speculation.

Well Mike Ashley has now confirmed it 100% he's only staying around to recoup most of his money back so he can fuck off.

Guest neesy111

We're getting all the lines today :lol:

Well Mike Ashley has now confirmed it 100% he's only staying around to recoup most of his money back so he can f*** off.

And we have a full house! :lol:

Totally! :lol:

Neesy's changing his P.O.V every time he posts :spit:

As I've said I think it is true.

But I'm saying is that their is lots of speculation around by useless media outlets and journalists.  Can never believe anything until liverpool and newcastle say something.

We end up looking the worst out of this 3 team deal shit like

Pool get Suarez followed by 50m then Carroll

Chelsea get Fernando fucking Torres with something to prove after being a miserable cunt all season

We get 35m and Best + Shola for the rest of the season.

Why bother

Guest Loven11

i believe that ideally carroll would stay. but he's having his hand forced here. he'd not be travelling to liverpool if he was going to reject terms.

Again, where is it confirmed that he's on his way to liverpool.  Everything is just speculation.

You have a calming effect Neesy.

I will be gutted if he is sold (really gutted) BUT thats football, I said the same when Cole, Ginola, Bassong, Martins, and plenty of othersd so its not like we have never been here before. £35 million is BIG money and it could lead us to bringing in some Quality players in the summer. I know that does not help us for the rest of the season but IMO we need 15 points to be safe and I think it is acheivable without Carroll.

I do believe it is true, but never say never with journalists as they are rubbish at predicting stories etc.

Just wait for official confirmation on stuff before going loose with rage.

Yep you're right, just seen this on .co.uk :

And the club is also braced for interest in its players from other teams, so there is bound to be speculation throughout the day.

But there's only one place to come to find out the facts - nufc.co.uk, which will be the first website to break any ins and outs from St. James' Park.

Remember, if it's not on nufc.co.uk it's not official so stay logged in until that window slams shut this evening!

So gonna stay on there a bit like, see if anything comes on there first as it says.

But probs won't relax until the window is closed.

Guest neesy111

That took a long time for you to change your mind again. :doh:

From what?

Again, where is it confirmed that he's on his way to liverpool.  Everything is just speculation.

That is if the deal has been accepted, which I think it has.

Just I'm saying that never believe everything from the so called media outlets in this country.  It's all speculation, but too much for my liking.

Deals like £5million for Ben Arfa, £4million for Tiote etc make me feel reasonably optimistic about the fee, but we will more than likely get average players for big money. Thats if the whole £35million is reinvested tbh.