West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The fact is.... carroll has submitted a transfer request. So, as far as I'm concerend, caroll is shitting all over us.

IF this transfer request is something agreed by ashley and him, then Caroll is still a twat by being part of the plot to mislead the fans.

I don't see how we could blame ashley if player power is in play here.

Can't f***ing believe this.

Those blaming Ashley can f*** off now. We've done everything we could to keep him and he's stabbed us in the back. f*** off.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yup all the conspiracy theory is just plain embarrassing

The fact we've rejected an offer and then accepted after the request suggests to me he wanted to go, absolute knob.

We rejected an offer to get a better price. It's called negotiating. When we got our price, we were willing to sell him, but Ashley didn't want to alienate the fans, which he would have done for the umpteenth time. So he told Carroll to stick a transfer request in, and now he can say 'look, I rejected a bid and he handed a transfer request in so I just made sure Liverpool paid good money for him'. It's PR, man. You're daft if you think this stuff doesn't happen regularly.

Exactly.

He's fucking dead to me. He's about to sign a contract to join a club I've been brought up to despise all my life. The luckiest, snobbiest most horrible bunch of cunts in the whole of football. The blame lies with him as he's about to sign the contract with these bastards. Fucking scum.

The fact we've rejected an offer and then accepted after the request suggests to me he wanted to go, absolute knob.

We rejected an offer to get a better price. It's called negotiating. When we got our price, we were willing to sell him, but Ashley didn't want to alienate the fans, which he would have done for the umpteenth time. So he told Carroll to stick a transfer request in, and now he can say 'look, I rejected a bid and he handed a transfer request in so I just made sure Liverpool paid good money for him'. It's PR, man. You're daft if you think this stuff doesn't happen regularly.

And you're daft if you think Carroll would roll over and accept it. "Oh yeah, of course I'll make myself look like a dick Mike. See ya."

Can't f***ing believe this.

Those blaming Ashley can f*** off now. We've done everything we could to keep him and he's stabbed us in the back. f*** off.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yup all the conspiracy theory is just plain embarrassing

this shit is the fodder Cashley wants.