West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It will come out sooner or later exactly what happened, but i truly believe Carroll was pushed out of the club.

Imagine being a 20yr old kid, who is the darling of the club, the fans, and the board.  You are constantly told by club officials that you are the future of the club, part of the Newcastle family etc etc. 

Then the same people suddenly tell you that you arent really wanted anymore and the club need the money.  All of a sudden you are in a different frame of mind, 'whats the fucks going on' youd be thinking.

Now, i cant account for the transfer request bit just yet, other then to suggest that Carroll either thought a)  he must do, or b)  right, you dont want me so fuck ya, i dont know.

I really hope something comes out, more than just those texts, to confirm my thoughts.  But to those of you wanting Carroll to break his legs, get over yourselves, you might just live to regret spouting such shite.

NB, the above is my view, dont expect most to buy into it, but its my view all the same.....same as it was yesterday

btw, i agree 100% with this   

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/editorials.nsf/LookupUNID/3F06C6B7E437D7048025782A0003B5AA

Still genuinely devastated by this..

Reckon I should take a break from nufc for a little while. Just can't handle it right now :(

i think about 50,000 other people should too :(

That would be the best thing to do..

I don't even want to get angry but Keegan, Shearer, Hughton and Carroll were all driven out despite their love for the club. Say what you want, Ashley must go.

Reckon I should take a break from nufc for a little while. Just can't handle it right now :(

I don't even want to get angry but Keegan, Shearer, Hughton and Carroll were all driven out despite their love for the club. Say what you want, Ashley must go.

Go on then. Stay away. I hear Sunderland need more fans.

Guest ovesbar

Providing we stay up, this is a great deal for us, and the reactions on here shows why fans should not run football clubs. Forced out? Poor guy..he looks so sad in those pictures with Dalglish..oh and he tripled his wages?

He had 5 years left on his contract..if he wished to stay he would have.

No Shaun, why don't you just fuck off.

The guy is entitled to having a break from feeling drained in the recent years by money grabbing dickheads that take something you have true feelings for and continually batter it at every opportunity. If you're sat there and not feeling a thing over this then maybe it's you that needs to fuck off up the road.

Arrogant prick.

Was somebody saying that torn thigh's can become a consistent injury the other day?

I think people know where i'm going with this...

Literally couldn't get to sleep last night. This football club man. When i heard the LFC fans singing his name on the tele i just wanted to cry.

How can anyone say Carroll has been forced out here? Absolute nonsense. He's a big fucking charva man, im sure Ashley telling him he had to go wouldve made no difference had he wanted to stay. As for those texts, what a crock of shit.

Makes you wonder why you still take an interest in football when the one player you felt was 100% committed turns his back on the club. At least we've still got Jose!

Nothing  do with the 85k or so a week they were offering you then, Andy?

Was never pushed out. He signed a long term and didn't need to submit a transfer request.

Do you blame him for not turning down a 50k pay increase though? Would any other player show that sort of loyalty, let alone at Carrolls age & from a position of being on a very low wage in relation to what clubs are valuing him at.

Im not sure theres much to have a go about

Here is a transcript of the texts that i made and received.

Sunday 30th January 14:37

SW: Are you leaving mate?

AC: I\'m not going anywhere mate.

Monday 31st January 16:28

SW: Liverpool in for you mate. Any truth in that?

AC: Dunno what\'s happening yet still mate. Thanks.

17:02

SW: Sky Sports say it\'s a matter of time mate. What\'s club said?

AC: they have kind of said we don\'t want u but want me to say I wanna go. And I said I don\'t want to go.

17:26

SW: Have you put in a transfer request?

AC: No I didn\'t that\'s what I mean that\'s what they wanted me to do and I said no.

17:27

SW: So they want you to go?

AC: They said they wanted to accept it.

17:28

SW: So you have no choice?

AC: Looks like it.

17:31

SW: Your agent will be doing ok out of this. When you going?

AC: I don\'t know mate. Gutted tho.

17:32

SW: Any message you want put across to the fans? I\'m happy to do that for you mate.

AC: They said they wanted the money.

17:37

SW: Anything else?

AC: Gutted to be leaving Newcastle but I was kind of pushed out the door.

17:41

SW: That it?

AC: Just what i\'ve just said really. Gutted to be leaving my home club but I was practically told to go. Didn\'t want to leave that\'s why i signed a 5 year deal.

17:47

SW: I will pass these onto the press lads I know.

AC: Sound mate.

17:56

SW: Can you give press lads a call to do an interview when deal done?

AC: I will yeah. I will speak to him later. Bit busy atm mate.

Then why Brad Inman said "Bye Andy" at noon?

Was somebody saying that torn thigh's can become a consistent injury the other day?

I think people know where i'm going with this...

Literally couldn't get to sleep last night. This football club man. When i heard the LFC fans singing his name on the tele i just wanted to cry.

that's if he was ever injured in the first place.

could have been the case that this deal had been agreed weeks ago, and that LFC told NUFC not to play carroll through january knowing they were buying him on deadline day  :harry:

I think hes trying to save face by saying he was forced out, so that when he comes back up here on a night out he'll not be abused by us fans. We'll unlucky Andy you will

Go on then. Stay away. I hear Sunderland need more fans.

Keep the advice for yourself my friend

No Shaun, why don't you just f*** off.

The guy is entitled to having a break from feeling drained in the recent years by money grabbing dickheads that take something you have true feelings for and continually batter it at every opportunity. If you're sat there and not feeling a thing over this then maybe it's you that needs to f*** off up the road.

Arrogant prick.

Why is he still here then? Some right weirdos on this forum, everything is a conspiracy theory.

"Aliens must of abducted Andy!! - he's my fucking idol!!!"

No Shaun, why don't you just f*** off.

The guy is entitled to having a break from feeling drained in the recent years by money grabbing dickheads that take something you have true feelings for and continually batter it at every opportunity. If you're sat there and not feeling a thing over this then maybe it's you that needs to f*** off up the road.

Arrogant prick.

Why is he still here then? Some right weirdos on this forum, everything is a conspiracy theory.

"Aliens must of abducted Andy!! - he's my f***ing idol!!!"

Stick to looking at the pictures if i were you