West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***ing disgrace we let him go. f***'s sake.

Time you got over it.

Pathetic.

You have been since he went, nearly every post you have been crying over him going.

Here get fucked man. Football's all about emotion. I'm gutted he's gone, and I couldn't give a shit what you think I should do.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"don't have a helicopter outside"

it was ashleys one he got to newcastle in you thick bastards he always comes in a chopper

Well, that's far too sensible to believe. Clearly, Ashley built the helicopter himself from Mechano to fly Carroll down to Liverpool.

Time you got over it.

Pathetic.

You have been since he went, nearly every post you have been crying over him going.

Here get f***ed man. Football's all about emotion. I'm gutted he's gone, and I couldn't give a s*** what you think I should do.

:mackems:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So now suddenly Liverpool is the hottest thing around?

That's what annoys me the most tbh, fuck Carroll in all this, the real bastards is Liverpool for being such jammy cunts.

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Time you got over it.

Pathetic.

Here get f***ed man. Football's all about emotion. I'm gutted he's gone, and I couldn't give a s*** what you think I should do.

Well said Dave. This will be fucking gutting for a long time.

Well played Pards mentioning Tiote straight off

Dave we feel your pain.....well some of us do.

Carroll wanted to leave though, surely that has to be the main point in all of this?

Course he didn't man. Pardew forced him to write his transfer request when we refused his new contract 4 months after his last, while Nolan kidnapped and brainwashed him to think all things Scouse before pilotting Ashley's helicopter to Liverpool to drop him off.

Dave we feel your pain.....well some of us do.

Carroll wanted to leave though, surely that has to be the main point in all of this?

Surely the main point is that we lost our best striker

If a player doesn't want to be here then he goes, it is the same at every club. No one player is bigger than the club.