West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whatever, at this point I've pretty much forgotten that he exists.

Uhm, yeah. Keep telling yourself that :lol:

It's been three months since he's actually played for us and two months since he jumped ship. Things are going fine.

I wonder how Carroll is going to score goals for that s*** team..They have no Barton to serve him the crossers he needs. Gerrard plays CM or LM these days..

Glen Johnson is a decent crosser of the ball and Meireless is fucking amazing, him or Gerrard could easily drift out and float a few in during the course of the game, plus I think Barton only crossed to Carroll once from the right to grab an assist (West Ham away), the rest coming from free kicks and corners, of which Gerrard and Meireles are more than calable of taking.

Guest Chubby Jason

I think he will do well. I hope he scores a few against Man United scum if he plays, Pool should go for it and start him as he will probably be against Smalling & Wes Brown.

Hopefully he'll struggle settling and coping with teammates. Doing his thing in his free time. Coming back in a season or two for £12,73 m.

No thanks. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Hopefully he'll struggle settling and coping with teammates. Doing his thing in his free time. Coming back in a season or two for £12,73 m.

Bollocks. Young and blinded by money - still a geordie. Would take him back at a flash.

Bollocks. Young and blinded by money - still a geordie. Would take him back at a flash.

Carroll + £20m for Leon Best.

I wonder how Carroll is going to score goals for that s*** team..They have no Barton to serve him the crossers he needs. Gerrard plays CM or LM these days..

Don't be so thick, man.

He has a point, they've hardly got incredible wide-men to utilise him to full effect. Then again, we've got by with Gutierrez on one side and Barton on the other I suppose.

Scousers also wonder where the crosses are going to come from, they believe they've not got anyone in the team that can deliver constantly. Gerrard through the middle for the Carroll knockdown on to Suarez is going to be their best move imo.

Glen Johnson is a decent crosser of the ball and Meireless is f***ing amazing, him or Gerrard could easily drift out and float a few in during the course of the game, plus I think Barton only crossed to Carroll once from the right to grab an assist (West Ham away), the rest coming from free kicks and corners, of which Gerrard and Meireles are more than calable of taking.

I've never thought of Johnson as a decent crosser, he's better in attack then defense though. Mereles is good yes, but again, he's a DM with a good shot, not a man for the fantastic pass.

Carroll is a man that will tear the defense in pieces if given the right balls, but as already mentioned, they have dirk kuyt on the right, and gerrad on the left, that isn't wing play tbh.

They have better crossers of the ball than us, there's no validity to his point.

Like Maxi for example  :mackems: