West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Took his goal well but his touch has been heavy and needs to win more headers at this level.  Most likely will come once he is up to fitness.  Even after everything its good to see a geordie score for England.  :clap:

Makes me feel absolutely fucking sick to my stomach tbh.

This.  That transfer epitomises everything that is wrong with football iyam.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

If you want to wish him well, do so. If you don't, do so. Can't deny I'd probably feel a lot happier if he had scored as a Toon player, but its still a good goal, and looks like he could help continue the fine trend of North-East strikers and England.

Took his goal well but his touch has been heavy and needs to win more headers at this level.  Most likely will come once he is up to fitness.  Even after everything its good to see a geordie score for England.  :clap:

This.  That transfer epitomises everything that is wrong with football iyam.

The whole evening is a bit galling. They followed the Carroll goal up with a taster for Spurs in the CL quarters against Real Madrid. Half expected them to show a picture of Stephen Carr lifting the League Cup again for good measure, then maybe Hughton humbly accepting an honest job of street sweeper with a local council.

If you want to wish him well, do so. If you don't, do so. Can't deny I'd probably feel a lot happier if he had scored as a Toon player, but its still a good goal, and looks like he could help continue the fine trend of North-East strikers and England.

Until he glasses his next random and gets sent down. Probably later tonight.

:thup:

Can't we just wish him well instaed of slagging him off?

no

Why the f*** not?

Because we're still bitter. It was only 8 weeks ago ffs :lol:

And people who slag off the club for selling him in the first place should have moved on ages ago and are negative and paranoid, of course.

This.

It's still hard to believe he's not an NUFC player.  :(

no

Why the f*** not?

And people who slag off the club for selling him in the first place should have moved on ages ago and are negative and paranoid, of course.

???

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Until he glasses his next random and gets sent down. Probably later tonight.

That'll be Liverpool's problem, so we get the best of both worlds! Can support him for England, and gloat when he fails for Liverpool - if you're like that.

:thup:

I'm at the "leaves a hollow feeling" stage...for me it's just "meh". :neutral:

Makes me feel absolutely f***ing sick to my stomach tbh.

This.

It's still hard to believe he's not an NUFC player.  :(

:sadnod:

Don't care how much of the fee we spend we won't get another player who brings so much to the team. Irreplaceable for us IMO.

no

Why the f*** not?

I wish you'd stop trying to be sarcastic in every fucking post  :thdn:

Took his goal well but his touch has been heavy and needs to win more headers at this level.  Most likely will come once he is up to fitness.  Even after everything its good to see a geordie score for England.  :clap:

great to see who? :idiot2: Some people are very crazy about stuff.....

Guest Geordiesned

Can we shite! I hope he breaks both his legs the fucking cunt.

I reckon he'll come back to us one day.

Hope he doesn't. The prick.

Sickening to see him score tonight and then that daft mackem with the shite dance scores an absolute peach to top it all off.