West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Ebolarama

What a surprise that the poisonous, infectious atmosphere inside Newcastle United really hasn't gone away. And how quick people are to defend lowbrow cretins like Andy Carroll, Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy.

:facepalm:

What a surprise that the poisonous, infectious atmosphere inside Newcastle United really hasn't gone away. And how quick people are to defend lowbrow cretins like Andy Carroll, Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy.

Barton hasn't done anything to any of our players though. Neither did Bellamy.

Guest Ebolarama

They're still disgraceful cunts.

Maybe not one of our players but he threw a chair at Carver (Bellamy).

Guest icemanblue

They're still disgraceful cunts.

Well, that's me convinced. Burn the cunts!

Guest Ebolarama

They're still disgraceful c***s.

Well, that's me convinced. Burn the c***s!

I'm not trying to convince anyone.

Which Carver has since said was nothing.

Which Carver has since said was nothing.

Only because he missed ;)

What a surprise that the poisonous, kneejerk, quick to damn attitude outside the ground continues to fester. Before a single quote from anyone involved you're already targeting your new 'cancer' within the club.

Classic Carroll:

Newcastle's troubles are now tearing the club apart from the inside - after Charles N'Zogbia and Andy Carroll were involved in a training ground brawl.

N'Zogbia and Gateshead-born striker Carroll traded punches and had to be dragged apart yesterday.

French winger N'Zogbia, who is desperate to quit Toon, blew his top after a challenge by Carroll. Boss Joe Kinnear was forced to abandon his first-team practice session.

But the fight, which saw the players wrestle with each other and exchange blows, then kicked off again in the dressing room.

A GLASS is alleged to have been used by Newcastle United’s Andy Carroll to attack a reveller, it was claimed today.

As reported in last night’s Chronicle, the Gateshead-born striker was arrested in the early hours of yesterday after an incident at the Blu Bambu club, in Newcastle city centre.

Newcastle United striker Andy Carroll was arrested last weekend for assaulting a woman, it has emerged.

The 19-year-old accepted a caution following the incident last weekend in Pudding Chare - a lane that runs off the city's notorious Bigg Market, which is famous for its bars and clubs.

A Northumbria police spokeswoman said: "On Sunday, September 14, police were called to the Pudding Chare at 2.26am, to a report that a woman had been assaulted.

"Officers attended and a 19-year-old man was arrested and later accepted a police caution for assault."

England Under 19 coach Brian Eastick has sent three players home from international duty in Yorkshire for breaking a curfew.

Chelsea duo Scott Sinclair and Ryan Bertrand, who is currently on loan at Oldham, and Newcastle's Andy Carroll, at present with Preston, are the players disciplined.

The trio have all returned to their clubs after being asked to leave the England training HQ in Leeds, where Eastick's side were preparing for their clash with Romania in Scunthorpe.

"I have found it necessary to send three players home for breaking our code of conduct," said Eastick.

"All the appropriate people have been informed and there will be no further comment at this time."

Ooops forgot

Strikers Andy Carroll and Shola Ameobi were involved in a Newcastle training-ground bust-up on Tuesday. The pair were both on the bench last night.

Guest Ebolarama

What a surprise that the poisonous, kneejerk, quick to damn attitude outside the ground continues to fester. Before a single quote from anyone involved you're already targeting your new 'cancer' within the club.

It's not new if it never went away.

He's on fire at the moment. Fair play to the lad as I'm honest enough to admit I've never really rated him. Hoping it's not just a purple patch and he's finally showing us what he's made of.

12 goals in 14 games now.

On the pitch I have to praise him loads.  As soon as I started to waiver on him he has truly come back and delivered with more goals that I could hope for.  Well done to him for that.

Just a shame off the pitch he's being such a dick.  For his sake and the clubs I hope he puts the fighting behind him and just keeps getting better as a player and keep scoring.