West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's got an absolutely belting cross on that left foot. Shearer-esque.

His cross is magnificent, don't want to build him too early but for me he's got more all round ability than Crouch and Heskey. Plenty of potential to become a good PL player.

:yikes:

we'll be seeing him in the World Cup squad this summer then no?

Somebody posting on newcastle mad saying carrolls broke steve taylors jaw and injured his hand in the process.

I'd shake his non busted hand in the process if true. I've been dying to do that for years.

Somebody posting on newcastle mad saying carrolls broke steve taylors jaw and injured his hand in the process.

I'd shake his non busted hand in the process if true. I've been dying to do that for years.

why, carroll always comes over as much the bigger twat ?

clash of the twats tbh.

Yeah but Carroll's a proper geordie.

clash of the twats tbh.

Would be a massive disappointment when the DVD arrived.

the more i see/read about him, the more he reminds me of big dunc

Big Dunc seemed like a genuine Scotch nutter, Carroll seems like a fucking charva.

perhaps preparing himself for scottish debut by turning himself into a nutter