West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Love that picture :lol: Routledge looks like a right smug cunt, Guthrie looks like he's going to sock someone, Carroll looks like he's holding and breaking Nolans fingers, R-Taylor looks like "ehhh?" and Colo is trying to rape Simpson.

or they're just happy to win a football match.

The way they are all interacting with Carroll would tend to say something about the whole situation surely.

He's on fire at the moment. Fair play to the lad as I'm honest enough to admit I've never really rated him. Hoping it's not just a purple patch and he's finally showing us what he's made of.

:thup:

What a surprise that the poisonous, infectious atmosphere inside Newcastle United really hasn't gone away. And how quick people are to defend lowbrow cretins like Andy Carroll, Joey Barton and Craig Bellamy.

:facepalm:

Barton hasn't done anything to any of our players though. Neither did Bellamy.

Maybe not one of our players but he threw a chair at Carver (Bellamy).

Which Carver has since said was nothing.

Thats is because "he who threw chair did not have the last laugh"

or they're just happy to win a football match.

The way they are all interacting with Carroll would tend to say something about the whole situation surely.

Yes, I believe they're all happy we just scored.

They don't have to celebrate with Carroll though do they?  It's not like every team that scores a goal celebrates together.

He's on fire at the moment. Fair play to the lad as I'm honest enough to admit I've never really rated him. Hoping it's not just a purple patch and he's finally showing us what he's made of.

I always rated him.

http://i50.tinypic.com/11r7nfp.gif

Guest optimistic nit

Carroll, by all accounts, should be behind bars by now. No-one is above the law? Well if rumours regarding him in the recent past, including this, are found to be true, he's climbing pretty close.

Unfortunately he's vitally important for you at the moment so I would be shocked if he gets anything more than a fine and a slap on the wrists. Which is a crying shame.

Why?  What has he been convicted of?  If he's found guilty of an offence at this court case but not sent to prison because that offence doesn't warrant it, does that mean they've got wrong?

I'd find it incredible that he would avoid a prison sentence if he were to be convicted of assault occassioning ABH, which I'd dare say this comes under (if true). What happened to the apparent glass-throwing incident anyway?

#if your talking about the nightclub incident im pretty sure he hasn't been tried yet.

I always rated him.

http://i50.tinypic.com/11r7nfp.gif

I didn't, but stupidly put money on him to finish our top scorer.  ;D

I always rated him.

Don't know if you're taking the piss, but I have since the tail end of last season.

seconded.

I always rated him.

Don't know if you're taking the piss, but I have since the tail end of last season.

I have since the Juve friendly. The new Alan Shearer!!

I always rated him.

I'm not. Genuinely thought he had talent from the first time I saw him play.

Makes a change for us to have an arsehole in our squad who can then go out and forget about everything else when on the pitch.

Didn't let it affect him at all & took his goal really well.

leeds fans reckon bowyers best time was when all the shit was going on round him. i went through a bad time a few years back and i polayed my best then and enjoyed watching football more...it was an escape from the shit going on round me.

I thought Carroll had talent the first time I saw him, but became dissillusioned around xmas time. I had a rant about him at the start of the Cardiff game, then he hasn't stopped scoring.  Has won me around, I think.  Bit lazy at times though, and irratic. But can't argue with the recent goals and well taken tonight. Hope he can do it in the PL.