West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've watched Eto'o go through games missing sitter after sitter enough times to know he's not all that.

Very good player, but not a patch on other strikers of his era, that is why he is overrated, and shit.

His era? So the noughties? Who is better?

David Villa is/was certainly better, Torres at his peak, Ronaldo can just about fall into the era and Henry stand out straight away. In more recent times Aguero, Higuain and Rooney are all better.

Jesus fucking christ.

I've watched Eto'o go through games missing sitter after sitter enough times to know he's not all that.

Very good player, but not a patch on other strikers of his era, that is why he is overrated, and shit.

His era? So the noughties? Who is better?

David Villa is/was certainly better, Torres at his peak, Ronaldo can just about fall into the era and Henry stand out straight away. In more recent times Aguero, Higuain and Rooney are all better.

Jesus fucking christ.

There it is.

I'll chalk this down as a win already then? Pathetic. :lol:

I'm going to put it out there but i'm with Ali on this one. I prefer Higuain to Benzema and i've never liked Eto. Obviously he isn't shit, he's had a cracking career and achieved a hell of a lot but i've just never been his biggest fan, i do believe he is overrated slightly. He's not a player i'd be telling the grandkids about that's for sure.

You mentioned 1 suitable candidate; Henry. The other is Sheva who you ignored.

Torres, Higuain and Rooney FFS.

Shevchenko about the same level, good goalscorer, never looked at him and thought "what a stunning footballer he is."

Guest firetotheworks

Aye but there's a difference between being a fan of and thinking a player is shit. Ginola was my favourite player over Shearer, but I realise who was more important.

Shevchenko about the same level, good goalscorer, never looked at him and thought "what a stunning footballer he is."

I'm not with Ali on that one i must add!

:pokerface: :dowiespin: :facepalm: :joey: :jones: :scared: :yao: :serious:

Guest firetotheworks

...what the eff.

Ali is either 1) high as s*** on KFC or 2) severely lacking in KFC.  The dude is being crazy.

I think he just kind of agrees with most of posts in moderation but exaggerates them to the maximum just to get a reaction out of everyone.

Like i've said before i can see where he is coming from with certain things but then he just goes off the radar again to the point of you do think there is a breakdown coming on at any point.

This is Ali that's talking here, remember. he goes on and on about KFC being good. Probably just want to let his views on footballers slide and forget them.

When have I said KFC is good?

It's fucking Godlike. :smugdog: