West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I thought general Twitter talk was widely accepted as gossip.

So how the hell has it managed to get a Title change...

There's a difference between tweets from anon ITKs and named journalists from mainstream papers.

Tbf, they usually meet in same bullshit area nowadays.

If Liverpool sell to someone else they have to give us 25% of the fee, is that right?

If Liverpool accept this offer from us (if its true) they get to pocket the 12 million and we forget about the 25% sell on fee etc?

That's on profit they make.

:yao:

Some people assume that but as far as I know there's no proof that any sell on fee is on profit only.

Guest neesy111

If Liverpool sell to someone else they have to give us 25% of the fee, is that right?

If Liverpool accept this offer from us (if its true) they get to pocket the 12 million and we forget about the 25% sell on fee etc?

Some people assume that but as far as I know there's no proof that any sell on fee is on profit only.

There is no proof that there is a sell on fee.

I thought general Twitter talk was widely accepted as gossip.

So how the hell has it managed to get a Title change...

There's a difference between tweets from anon ITKs and named journalists from mainstream papers.

Journalists get absolutley hammered on this site every single day for being utterly shit and their jobs and knowing nothing.

Guest Realist

£12m :spit: Never going to be accepted.

"Here, take this lad for 18 months, quadruple his wages oh and pay us £23m for the privilege while you're at it" :lol: :lol:

"Why has the title not been updated?!", "Not worthy of a new title FFS!".

People take titles way too seriously on here :lol:

Never ceases to amaze me just how precious people are about it. Baffling.

Arent you the one who made the 'braindead twitter thread'??

Liverpool need to forget the fact they paid £35m for him and take it at face value that £12m for a 3rd choice striker who's done nowt for 18 months is a helluva lot.

They should treat it as £25m really as Chelsea upped their Torres bid to cover the extra. They were only going to pay £40m until we asked for £35m for Carroll didnt they?

You're joking yeah?

Depends what you mean by 'made'.

Maybe not, but I think just about every source going reported a sell on fee.  Some claimed on the total fee and some claimed on profit.  Not sure which one's true.

The thread title. Were'nt you sick of shitty rumours so kicked up a fuss? This is afterall just a rumour.

The thread title. Were'nt you sick of shitty rumours so kicked up a fuss? This is afterall just a rumour.

If you can't see the difference between a North East journalist who writes for a national broadsheet and the nobodies who invent stuff for the laugh anonymously then I'm afraid I've nothing else to say. If the 100% factual thread title offends you so much then I suggest you try the General Chat board. :lol:

Maybe not, but I think just about every source going reported a sell on fee.  Some claimed on the total fee and some claimed on profit.  Not sure which one's true.

Just the one actually if I remember correctly.

If you can't see the difference between a North East journalist who writes for a national broadsheet and the nobodies who invent stuff for the laugh anonymously then I'm afraid I've nothing else to say. If the 100% factual thread title offends you so much then I suggest you try the General Chat board. :lol:

Just think you're a bit of a hypocrite to be calling people precious about thread titles while being the same guy who got all 'precious' about a thread that you literally never had to go into if you didnt want too. Anyway, seems to be more being made of this than it should. Hopefully we'll start updating all thread titles with tweets from journalists.

Eh, you're the one moaning about it. :lol:

It doesn't matter in the slightest. The reason I didn't like that Twitter thread was because people literally posted dogshit in it and it's a waste of perfectly good disk space. :laugh:

Just to add; the only other team half interested in him was a loan, and now they've basically tied up that money set aside for fee and wages in to Miaga and Jarvis. No chance at all they'll be coming back.

Starting to think £12m is too much.

Guest reefatoon

Aye, August is always an absolute nightmare for bickering. I can't stand getting involved in stupid arguments online but August and the close of the transfer window can definitely bring it out

Fuck off man, you hand bag waving cunt . . . .

Guest bimpy474

We all need to take a deep, cleansing breath and relax.  A new anecdote about Mrs. Bimpy would be ideal.

Oi no fair, i cant as she sitting here watching me.

Sitting = Spread out like an elephant on a pogo stick.