West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cisse out AC9 in :)

Not really.

We do need another quality striking options, maybe Carroll is a smokescreen for other offers. Cisse looked bollocks at the end, surely it would have been worth having Campbell on the bench.

Guest Howaythetoon

We badly need someone who can run the channels, a Bellamy type forward basically. Cisse is our finisher, our fox in the box if you like (I know, I know... he is much more than that but that's his role in general) and Ba is our hold-it up man, our link man basically.

Younger than Carroll? What is he 23?

How old is Sturridge, he could possibly fit Pardew's plans. Seems a bit of a big time charlie to me but there is not doubting playing week in week out he is a very good player. Not sure if he would play every week with us though.

Anything on buying others - like Debuchy?

Some young striker from the championship as a squad filler and that's our lot i'd expect

Tell you who I'd love us to take a chance on - Thomas Ince. Looks dynamite every time I see him.

Guest bimpy474

Some young striker from the championship as a squad filler and that's our lot i'd expect

Tell you who I'd love us to take a chance on - Thomas Ince. Looks dynamite every time I see him.

Left winger though.

Left winger though.

Seems to play up front quite often when I've seen him, certainly doesn't play like an orthodox winger.