West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's weird that people talk about swap deals, they basically never happen.

Not many teams want each others players especially in the same position and with the circumstances that surround the pair.

We want Carroll

They want Ba

Carroll wants to come home

Ba's agents want daft money

Ba has a release clause

Carroll is running out of options

They want rid of Carroll

We can't stop Ba leaving.

Juventus swapped Hector Carini for Fabio Cannavaro in 2004 or 2005. One of the most ridiculous deals ever made.

Cole and Gallas in 2007, was a £5m fee but as stated there's a release clause dictating price this time.

Juventus swapped Hector Carini for Fabio Cannavaro in 2004 or 2005. One of the most ridiculous deals ever made.

Eto'o and Zlatan :lol:

The Italians are daft like. Even selling Santon for £5m, what was the point in that? Yet they'll pay £3m to buy half a player who'll never make it, never play for them off the back of 5 decent games.

Imagine we did that 50/50 thing? Citeh would own half of half the league.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

As much as liked him playing for us i really hope we dont buy him back after seeing that.

What a fucking mess, just look at the fool.

nobody on here has ever been a mess p*ssed  :lol:

Nobody on here has ever been a professional athlete.

Think of the top players, how many of them do you see like that?  Henry?  Shearer?  Messi?  Cronaldo?  Van Persie?

Even Rooney and Ronaldinho who are both a little bit naughty don't seem to get themselves into that state.  If I had a career that was going to last 15 years max and relied on me being physically fit you wouldn't catch me doing that s***, especially not in the middle of a season.

edit to add:  If it was the first time it'd probably be funny but we've seen this over and over from him.  He's just throwing his career away.

nobody on here has ever been a mess p*ssed  :lol:

No one on here gets paid obscene amounts of money to lead a glorified life as a professional footballer. If this idiot realized the privileged position he was in, he'd dedicate himself to nothing but football. If he wants to live this lifestyle, he can simply retire, get a normal job, and get pissed all he likes.

You'd never see players like Messi or Ronaldo making such fools out of themselves.