The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

The absolute worst result would be for Derby to reach the final, thus almost guaranteeing Spurs a trophy.

We'd never hear the end of it.

Also guaranteeing two trophies in two years for saggy face.

The absolute worst result would be for Derby to reach the final, thus almost guaranteeing Spurs a trophy.

I am absolutely seething that they have the chance of winning their 2nd cup in 12 months.

Just cant comprehend how a wank team like them can have the good fortune

[/bitter twat]

I am absolutely seething that they have the chance of winning their 2nd cup in 12 months.

Just cant comprehend how a wank team like them can have the good fortune

[/bitter twat]

And us nowhere near as per usual.

Guest Heneage

I post on another footy forum and it has a Portugese section and all of the Porto/Benfica fans said Nani's biggest problem is consistency, or the lack there of.

I post on another footy forum and it has a Portugese section and all of the Porto/Benfica fans said Nani's biggest problem is consistency, or the lack there of.

I thought lack of games would of been high on the list as well.

Guest Heneage

But then explain Anderson's ability to perform?

I think he is very consistance, of being shit that is  :shifty: (he have had like what, 1-2 good games?)

He's been better than the majority of our team every time I've seen him play, like :lol:

But then explain Anderson's ability to perform?

Your missing the point slightly here, Nanni biggest problem is he does not play a lot of games. Although he does seem  a lot more involved than Xisco is at NUFC.

I didn't see the whole Derby game, but it looked like one of the worst Man U performances that I've seen in a long while. Wellbeck and Gibson looked really poor - it didn't look like there was another golden generation coming through.