The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

Cahill and Gerrard. Now there's two people that I'd choose to punch in the face.

Now theres 2 players i'd love to see in black and white

Guest guinness_fiend

All of my friends here support Liverpool, this is so sweet.

All of the people that I work with in Manchester support Liverpool.  With any luck, Liverpool will bottle it completely and I will be able to go around putting quotes from Rafa's rant around the office, just to shut up the "I would love it..." crowd.

That utter fucking cunt Cahill has ruined my week.  Thanks to that Arteta assist and Hyppia and Reina losing their clean sheets I've lost my pub head to head game, been dumped out of my work fantasy cup, slip down the pub league and lost a load of points in my prediction league.

That utter f***ing c*** Cahill has ruined my week.  Thanks to that Arteta assist and Hyppia and Reina losing their clean sheets I've lost my pub head to head game, been dumped out of my work fantasy cup, slip down the pub league and lost a load of points in my prediction league.

Unlucky

Guest quklaani

To me personallly, how nice wouldnt it be if Villa won it though?

A Blackburn kind of thing, i wouldnt mind that actually

Obviously I don't want them to win it, but it'd be brilliant if the biggest game of the season ended up being us against Villa in April, at 3 on a saturday because Sky weren't expecting it.

To me personallly, how nice wouldnt it be if Villa won it though?

A Blackburn kind of thing, i wouldnt mind that actually

Obviously I don't want them to win it, but it'd be brilliant if the biggest game of the season ended up being us against Villa in April, at 3 on a saturday because Sky weren't expecting it.

It'd at least be a little different, I'd give you that.

Gahahaha! Celebrated like fuck when Cahill scored with the one other Everton fan in the pub. :snod:

Same here, and i was behind the bar, totally goading the fake scouse cunts thinking they were the 'bizz'

I try to be articulate with my thoughts, and I realise we only drew, but........

F**k Liverpool

F**k their pathetic attempt at a title challenge

F**k relying on Gerrard all the time

F**k their defensive tactics

F**k playing s**te pretty much all season yet somehow being in the title race

F**k their pathetic support walking out at 1-1.

F**K THEM!!!!!

:angel:

Guest quklaani

When Rafa came out with fahcts they were seven points ahead of us, it'd be harsh and more than a little ridiculous (as it was in 96), but that rant is going to get "Keeganised" by the media if we win the league.

Liverpool will panic now, you can just see it.  Its a combination of the lack of experience and the nervousness around the club due to their long title-less years.  Behind on goal difference at this point is nothing, last year in mid february Arsenal pulled five points clear but we didn't seem that bothered.  Of course it helped that a week later we battered them in the cup, but still, panic gets you nowhere.

Saying that, they've won 3 from 9, so maybe they started panicking awhile ago.

To be honest quklaani, you've been favourites for a while, imo. Have Liverpool once this season convinced you as being anything more than title challengers, hanging around near the top due to scraping out results in an infinitely unconvincing fashion, combined with deservedly dropping points due to numerous lacklustre performances?

In my (admitedlly biased) eyes, the answer is no.

Even before the Rafa rant, a Liverpool supporting friend of mine asked me to put my general thoughts about Liverpool to one side and objectively think about whether they could seriously win the league.

And aye, I thought twice about it. The answer was still no.