The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest north shields lad

Bolton one up against the Spuds.

i really carnt see spurs going down, id rather they just won today, pull clear now, and leave Bolton nearer to us.

i really carnt see spurs going down, id rather they just won today, pull clear now, and leave Bolton nearer to us.

I'm inclined to agree. At some point in the season we have to stop enjoying watching Spurs lose, and start wanting them to beat more realistic relegation rivals.

This really, same goes for the Stoke/Man City match. Its nice to see them down there but realistically its only a matter of time before they click and storm up the table then things might not be looking so clever for us.

Pompey, bolton, smoggies, the scum, stoke and west brom are the teams we need to be losing.

This really, same goes for the Stoke/Man City match. Its nice to see them down there but realistically its only a matter of time before they click and storm up the table then things might not be looking so clever for us.

Pompey, bolton, smoggies, the scum, stoke and west brom are the teams we need to be losing.

yep, was so fucking frustrating watching that man city game