The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Anyone who watches MotD, keep an eye on Vidic for Berbatov's goal.  Not sure how legal that is, but it made me laugh.

Also noticed that Vidic told Berbatov before the free kick was taken that he would do just that :lol:

Yet again, I thought Rooney was awesome. It would be interesting to know how many times he touched the ball, because he was all over the pitch.

Shame, he shouldn't have been on the pitch. His attitude towards the officials in the first half was shocking, and Webb just ignored it. He kept raising his arm in gestures to him, telling him to 'fuck off', ignoring him, intimidating the assistant - not even a yellow card. Got away with murder.

You forget he plays for Manchester United. No ref does anything bad against them, and if a game is 0-0 it's common ref knowledge to add Fergie Time to the normal added time so they can get a winner.

Rafa, is that you?

REARRANGED TIES

Birmingham 0-1 Wolverhampton

Cheltenham 0-0 Doncaster

Histon 0-2 Swansea

Leyton Orient 1-0 Sheff Utd

REPLAYS

Bristol City 0-1 Portsmouth

Burnley 0-0 QPR

Crewe 1-1 Millwall

Norwich 0-1 Charlton

HT Peterborough 0-2 West Brom

Millwall ahead.

My enthusiasm for the FA Cup this season has long since drained. Regardless of the form we're in or indeed how well we play, whether we deserve to or not I can't see us getting through.