The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest quklaani

West Brom are so bad they make Bendtner look world class.

I think we can safely call them as down now.  For awhile it looked like they'd be able to stick with the pack and maybe make a surge because they were capable of getting the odd result, but the new signings have done nothing and everyone near them is getting points while they're not.  Shame really, but it still leaves about eight teams fighting to avoid two spots, still looking an interesting scrap.

4 teams for the Champs league out of 5/6

Man U

Chelsea

Arsenal

Everton (knocked out in qualifying stage)

would be my preferred 4

Dippers to miss out for obvious reasons, Villa due to the weakened team in the Waffa.

though to be fair any of Everton and the '2' I wouldn't mind getting 4th if they got knocked out in the qualifiers

what are others preferred 4 and 2

(I know its unlikely that Everton could pass Liverpool and Villa but there in with a chance)

I honestly can't remember the last Liverpool game i enjoyed. Granted i don't watch them avidly, but i've watched the Champions League games and the odd Premier League one. I think the last good game was the 3-3 final against West Ham. As a neutral watcher, on average they're f***ing boring as sin.

Had a good game against Man C and Portmouth this year. I enjoyed those. Their game with Arsenal where Keane scored wasn't bad.

Tommy Smith to the rescue for GG potentially  :colo:

no :(

despite our excellent form, we look to be back in trouble if scores remain as they are. ffs, everyone at the bottom is in good form except norwich and charlton.

Tommy Smith to the rescue for GG potentially  :colo:

no :(

despite our excellent form, we look to be back in trouble if scores remain as they are. ffs, everyone at the bottom is in good form except norwich and charlton.

narwaach winning too. fuck man.

Guest quklaani

Chelsea are fecking woeful, but they'll keep doing this til the end of the season.

As an aside, their fans are horrendous.  They have about three songs, one of which is to the tune of "you are my sunshine" and consists entirely of them 'singing' "woa-oh-oh-oh."

CHAL-SEE! CHAL-SEE! CHAL-SEE!

awful awful results tonight. shoved right back into the thick of it. HAVE to beat Charlton on Saturday.

What happend to your other user-profile?

Nothing, just got my username changed to make it more 'sleek'.  :aww:

Results finally going our way.

Now for the Champions of the World... :sadnod:   :knuppel2:

To be honest results have hardly been conspiring against you much, it's been pretty mixed I'd say for the most part.