The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest kingdawson

You lot were clinical that day. Took near enough all your chances.

Luckily for us Harewood saved the day.

Although as someone shouted at the match the other week, you want to point to the ground Lampard because thats where your mother is you daft c***

:spit:

must just be me who thinks the whole "haha, i dont know you but your mum is dead and in the ground, not the sky lolz" punchline is a bit low then.

Very. There's lines you shouldn't cross.

Like accusing people of racism?

So liverpool have scored atleast 4 goals in 5 of their last 7 games then. When was the last time a team did that i wonder....

Liverpool have scored 23 in their last 7 games (and they haven't scored 4 or 5 in all of them  :harry:)

At the start of the 94/95 season we scored 27 in our first 7 games.  :snod:

Guest Heneage

Although as someone shouted at the match the other week, you want to point to the ground Lampard because thats where your mother is you daft c***

must just be me who thinks the whole "haha, i dont know you but your mum is dead and in the ground, not the sky lolz" punchline is a bit low then.

:lol: If you couldn't tell that was tongue in cheek and I was winding Greg up then I'd give up now if I was you.

But laughing at someone's dead mother is a totally different matter. Having almost lost my own mother at a young age, and my Dad losing his years ago even he was a little choked after the Lampard penalty last year. They are on totally different levels, there's a massive difference between laughing at somebody dying and trying to diffuse a stupid childish argument between members with tongue in cheek piece of humour.

:lol: If you couldn't tell that was tongue in cheek and I was winding Greg up then I'd give up now if I was you.

I knew you'd bite ;)

Guest neesy111

Drogba is absolutely unstoppable in that form, still one of the first names in my word Xl

when at his best he his undefendable

Drogba is absolutely unstoppable in that form, still one of the first names in my word Xl

Agree. He's got it all - pace, power, good in the air, intelligent, can pick a pass and a nightmare to deal with physically. Not to mention a cracking shot.

Romours going on about Villa being on his way to Inter.

Wouldnt it be fun if next year would be:

Zlatan - Villa - Drogba in a 4-3-3 formation  :smitten:

Didnt he say very recently that he wouldn't move abroad.