January net spend sweepstake

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest black n white

30 people voted for more than £10m? Who are these people and why are they allowed access to a computer?

O0

We needed to spend that to stave off relegation.

arguably the most important transfer window in our premiership history and we get rid of the 3rd longest serving player in our club's existence, one of our few players with pace, and make a profit overall.  :colo: :kinnear: ???  :weep: :clap:

Guest aoliversaknob

arguably the most important transfer window in our premiership history and we get rid of the 3rd longest serving player in our club's existence, one of our few players with pace, and make a profit overall.  :colo: :kinnear: ???  :weep: :clap:

:clap: Fucking wankers the lot of them

Exactly, how much of a mug would you have to be to think the squad has improved?

so what was the net spend then?

We've made about £8m (ish) I think.

Depends on just how much we got/will get for Given, of course. We're still not quite clear on that one.

Depends on just how much we got/will get for Given, of course. We're still not quite clear on that one.

:nods:

Can't see it being an astronomical amount though. £7m absolute tops imo.  :thup:

Club safe for another year then yeah?

No idea mate. Just answering the question.  :thup:

Time will tell I suppose. Ashley's certainly gambled on us being good enough to stay up and I hope he's right.  :undecided:

So whats the total net £ on Players over the 4 windows?

Why are people obsessed with this? It's about the squad improving rather than the money spent. We've spent millions on utter shit over the years and we're paying for it now.

I think many see it as a barometer of commitment. Not saying it's right, but it's quite understandable IMO.