2009 - 2011 home kit, get your designs oot

Decky

Surely the Northern Rock sponsorship is nearly up? How much longer are we stuck with them?

:thup: Cheers

Does that mean the next home kit will only be for one season then, or will they just changed the sponsor?

I assume they'll do what they done when we changed from Newcastle Brown Ale to NTL and just have the new sponsor on for the second year.

Example:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_S3hM2GN-tkk/SDE939gFr2I/AAAAAAAAAKM/PSItmeeSoMs/s1600/dyer2000.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_S3hM2GN-tkk/SDGohNgFr5I/AAAAAAAAAKk/mvksEX5kra4/s1600/fa%2Bcup%2B99.jpg

Best pics I could find sadly.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why not email the club and ask them to open up a competition.

- People send them their designs

- They choose a shortlist 3-5

- Ask people to vote online for their favourite

Would be great if there was an online poll. Southampton done it a few years back for fans to choose the new home kit.

Would be great if there was an online poll. Southampton done it a few years back for fans to choose the new home kit.

Aye and it was then sabotaged by shit loads of Pompey fans who put a boat load of votes down for the gashest kit you could imagine. Not a great idea.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Aye and it was then sabotaged by s*** loads of Pompey fans who put a boat load of votes down for the gashest kit you could imagine. Not a great idea.

- Leave it to season ticket holders

- Pay £1 to offer your opinion and enter a draw with the promise of a free season ticket to the winner

- You must be an nufc member or NUFCTV subscriber

Just a thought!

Guest The German

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5391/rapidviennahss0708copyxt9.jpg

I'm sorry I was unable to change the green top stripes to black!

Jesus does people not actually know that Newcastle United play in stripes......  :idiot2:

Tradition fanatics

Guest firetotheworks

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5391/rapidviennahss0708copyxt9.jpg

I'm sorry I was unable to change the green top stripes to black!

Jesus does people not actually know that Newcastle United play in stripes......  :idiot2:

Tradition fanatics

:doh: :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

Id love them to do an old umbro style one. Kit makers never seem to know what we want. I know its meant to be for the players but thats bollocks really, theres no way you'd choose that material to play football in, and those air conditioning things are blatantly cosmetic.

Guest toonlass

Still this modified (fake) Inter shirt:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll71/ludwigfalkman/magpiesmaglia.jpg

Send that one to the club Midds. Its fantastic!

It's not mine to send in! Someone (clintdempsey?) did it ages ago on an Inter shirt. It turned out the shirt itself was a fake but he changed the blue to white and kept the black stripes and it looks tiptop imo.

Guest toonlass

It's not mine to send in! Someone (clintdempsey) did it ages ago on an Inter shirt. It turned out the shirt itself was a fake but he changed the blue to white and kept the black stripes and it looks tiptop imo.

Still needs to be sent to club to show them what a class shirt looks like imo.

It's not mine to send in! Someone (clintdempsey) did it ages ago on an Inter shirt. It turned out the shirt itself was a fake but he changed the blue to white and kept the black stripes and it looks tiptop imo.

Still needs to be sent to club to show them what a class shirt looks like imo.

Yep, it was me who did it. I can categorically state that I absolutely love the design as well. :)

So, I guess it's likely we'll only have the new home kit for one year, then we'll get another rolled out with a new sponsor.

I would imagine that we'll get one that is more white than black to contrast the one we've been playing in for the past two seasons. I can't photoshop worth sh*t, but keep the designs coming.

Inter one looks mint, btw.

http://www.dorkatorium.co.uk/pictures/shirt4copy.jpg

I really need to quite while I'm behind. Someone find me something more interesting to do than this. :lol:

Agree btw the Inter one wins by a mile. It'll never happen though.  :no: And I never even buy them anyway. :D

why do people say send designs off to the club, surely it should be sent to adidas if anyone?? the club wouldn't design them, adidas would... if anything all the club would have is a choice of 3 or 4 from adidas to pick from