Rafa signs new Liverpool contract

Skirge

Guest north shields lad

wtf  bluelaugh.gif

i didnt like Rafa until today, but the things he says are true, and it almost looks rehearsed, he hasnt just gone on one like Keegan, its almost planned hahahaha we havent had entertainment like this since the special one was on these shores.

Guest elbee909

It seems if you say anything more than a few obvious lines these days you're labeled mad.  I don't see what's mad about Rafa saying any of this stuff, really.  "Ooh, he's thinking about Ferguson!"  Well, no shit.  I'm fed up of this deification of Ferguson, seems like he could take a shit and it'd be called 'another piece of kidology genius!' by the usual suck-ups.

wtf  bluelaugh.gif

i didnt like Rafa until today, but the things he says are true, and it almost looks rehearsed, he hasnt just gone on one like Keegan, its almost planned hahahaha we havent had entertainment like this since the special one was on these shores.

Doesnt come close to Mourinho, plus when Mourinho ranted he looked under control and won most arguments, Benitez looks scared.

wtf  bluelaugh.gif

On the contrary - see LLLO's sig.

Fair play to Benitez.....Manchester United do get away with murder....just as Kev was right with his Ferguson blast.The thing that nobody ever picks up on is Manchester United's inept performance vs. West Ham at Old Trafford when West Ham stayed up by winning there,due to Carlos Tevez' winner.Then before you know it Tevez signs for them......call me Mr. Suspicious ,but i reckon backhanders were in operation there.

Well, you know they won't. Keegan went off at the end of the season, pulled a list out of his pocket in January. I want Rafa to win the league, but somehow I want Liverpool to lose everything.

I don't want Liverpool and Manchester United to ever win anything ever again. I hate both of these clubs. I hate both of these managers. I hate Gerrard. I hate Ronaldo. Both clubs are vile. I only support Rafa in this because Sir Alex Ferguson needs to be taken down. Is a cancer that needs to be burned out.

Rafa is absolutely right about marking the refs. "Meester" Ferguson actually has his staff shield opposition coaches and managers from approaching the Ref during half time so SAF can get a hold of them and talk to them about "how they are doing." Especially during the big games (CL games, games against top 4 and Cup finals).

The way Manchester United's staff handle refs is planned and rehearsed - its cynical, barely leagal and one of the ways they stay on top.

About time someone put man u in their place. Their coaching staff sound like a right bunch of twats. No more so when they accused the chelsea groundsman of racist behaviour towards evra, which was proven to be false by the FA's investigation to that stamford bridge handbags.

Benitez hasn't lost it. (Not that I like him, either)

Guest quklaani

Theres some nonsense getting said here about the coaching staff.  This is a good laugh, but I doubt its much to do with "mind games" from Ferguson, its just Rafa trying to be clever and failing spectacularly.  Some managers suit this kind of stuff, he really doesn't.

If they lost at Stoke now it'll be hilarious.

Guest north shields lad

Theres some nonsense getting said here about the coaching staff.  This is a good laugh, but I doubt its much to do with "mind games" from Ferguson, its just Rafa trying to be clever and failing spectacularly.  Some managers suit this kind of stuff, he really doesn't.

True, ill punt for a 0-0.

It would be much more hilarious if the ball flies past van der Sar into net four times on Sunday. Now that would be a good laugh.

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://i44.tinypic.com/dgo5g7.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And i wil tell yous hees gone, 'how you say' down in my estiimation, and i would luf it luf it if we beat them