Rafa signs new Liverpool contract

Skirge

Rafa complaining about referees?

I don't know if irony really does it justice.

Coming from an Everton fan who's manager is the King of the Whinge.  :laugh:

He's just a miserable b***ard at times. Leave Dave alone  :weep:

He should sign Zoggy, that would be a riveting press conference.

Aye sponsored by Prozac

Oh come on, it'd be comedy capers all over the place. Moyes may be drinking a smaller glass of water than expected. The hilarity!

I really can't see the point in a Liverpool fan arguing with an Everton fan on a Newcastle forum.

Just because 'youcantseeme' refuses to admit Liverpool are the jammiest c***s on the planet.

Hence why I told him to PM me if he wants to continue his argument.

Christ I'll be sounding like NE5 before long.

:lol:

Has your club won 18 championships, 65 european cups, 1445 world cups, and year in year out has the best goalscorer ever known to man?

mackems.gif

No, really.  :lol:

Guest toonlass

I really can't see the point in a Liverpool fan arguing with an Everton fan on a Newcastle forum.

Just because 'youcantseeme' refuses to admit Liverpool are the jammiest c***s on the planet.

Has your club won 18 championships, 65 european cups, 1445 world cups, and year in year out has the best goalscorer ever known to man?

:sleepy2:

Alan Shearer never played for Liverpool did he?

:sleepy2:

Alan Shearer never played for Liverpool did he?

No, but Emile Heskey did!!

Guest quklaani

Ooh, get her.

I still like Rafa, but that was mental, almost as funny as him focusing on training and coaching his team.

edit:  Watched the video, I'd love to see a reaction shot of the assembled journalists when he pulled the charge sheet out.

Now watch all the Man U loving journos bleat on about poor Ferguson and poor "United" getting picked on.

It's started already with Andy Townsend on Talkshite.  :rolleyes:

Cringeworthy stuff, almost as much as the original claim by Ferguson.

Fergie will have raised a glass to that, because his reaction, is the first sign that raffa is thinking about fergie, . thinking about him, cos he is feeling the pressure,.

its no co-incidence that this has come during the gerrard thing, The cracks will start to appear in Liverpool soon.

This somehow feel like a setup though, Rafa might think he need to become more of a trash talker, like Mourinho for example.

Mourinho is a mad man with great skill of fighting back other coaches, just like he did with Sir Alex, this can go either way, but i imagine Fergies gonna win this, its always best to be the second talker, he will have people hunting Benitez past down now like dogs  :lol:

Benitez just looked like a fool. Fergie would have loved it.