Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He needed a run out 11 vs 11 before we decided on him. Looks like he will be definatlely be with two more trying to impress though.

St. James' Park awaits the arrival of two new signings on loan next week, according to boss Joe Kinnear. The Toon gaffer has revealed that the club will host a behind-closed-doors friendly in which Danish trialist Peter Løvenkrands, and the two mystery men will participate in a bid to earn contracts to sign for the Tyneside club.

"We will have them (the potential loan signings) behind closed doors in a training game on Tuesday to see if they come up to scratch because we haven`t actually seen them play," he revealed. "One of them had a long-term injury and I want to see how his fitness is.'

"Peter will take part in the game too and we will decide on him after that," added Kinnear.

The two mystery loan signings are the subject of a wide array speculation with Kinnear revealing only their nationalities: an Argentine, and an Italian.

And yes I know i should probably ban myself for using an article from Vital Football, but they do at least use quotes from Kinnear.

Toon want Lovenkrands

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_4827818,00.html

Newcastle United have offered Peter Lovenkrands a deal until the end of the season, skysports.com understands.

The 28-year-old has been training with Newcastle after departing German club Schalke.

The winger has impressed enough to receive an offer from boss Joe Kinnear and now the two parties are locked in talks.

If terms are agreed then Lovenkrands will sign a short-term deal with a view to an extension at the end of the season.

Newcastle do not play this weekend, so the Magpies have a few days to conclude the deal but will hope to have him available in time for their match against Manchester City next week.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article5570167.ece

Kinnear’s first signing as Newcastle’s manager is expected to be confirmed today [Friday] when Peter Lovenkrands, who is out of contract, joins until the end of the season.

:celb:

Basically got our name written all over it now...

http://itn.co.uk/news/story73c6be3f704770b8d2a59180fdd09b81.jpg

Being pacey doesn't mean he'll do well mind. Not that I'm against anything that will make us more mobile and stretch defenders a bit more than our usual lot.

If we wanted a fast player who lacked in everything else we should have been in for Rommedahl. I can only hope Lovenkrands is better.

True just with so much going shit at the moment I am trying to hype any possible positive to keep myself sane.

He is quick and must be better than Smith. Scored quite a few goals in Scotland.

*fingers in ears, la la la la la la la la*