Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rommedahl used to keep Lovenkrands out of the Denmark team...........

On a different note.......i was thinking of the Beatles' epic,"Helter Skelter",and if you cunningly change the chorus lyrics,you can make it...Well he may be a Loven but he's a Kranndser.I know its shockingly shite,i'll get my fat fucking coat.

True just with so much going shit at the moment I am trying to hype any possible positive to keep myself sane.

He is quick and must be better than Smith. Scored quite a few goals in Scotland.

*fingers in ears, la la la la la la la la*

thats debatable

Guest Heneage

Rommedahl was a right winger wasn't he?

That he was, this was during one of Denmarks finest times for wingers, Jesper Gronkjaer on left Rommedahl on the right, two of the fastest players in the world. Lovenkrands by all accounts is really fast so I'm not too worried personally, I see him being a Sibierski esq signing slightly bemoaned at first but will turn out to be good.

That he was, this was during one of Denmarks finest times for wingers, Jesper Gronkjaer on left Rommedahl on the right, two of the fastest players in the world. Lovenkrands by all accounts is really fast so I'm not too worried personally, I see him being a Sibierski esq signing slightly bemoaned at first but will turn out to be good.

Lets hope so Kris.

Fucking hell I forgot about Gronkjaer  :laugh: is Lovenkrands a left winger/forward so Rommedahl wouldn't really have kept him out of the side.

Fucking hell I forgot about Gronkjaer  :laugh: is Lovenkrands a left winger/forward so Rommedahl wouldn't really have kept him out of the side.

I stand corrected.I don't know my Gronkjarse from my elbow.

f***ing hell I forgot about Gronkjaer  :laugh: is Lovenkrands a left winger/forward so Rommedahl wouldn't really have kept him out of the side.

I stand corrected.I don't know my Gronkjarse from my elbow.

:lol: classic william tray

Breaking News: Lovenkrands Seals Toon Deal

By Craig Hope

NEWCASTLE United have completed the signing of Danish international Peter Lovenkrands.

The 28-year-old has impressed during a two-week trial on Tyneside and has today put pen to paper on a deal until the end of the season.

The jet-heeled forward will wear number 24 for the Magpies and could make his debut at Manchester City next week.

Lovenkrands has been speaking exclusively to nufcTV from the St.James' Park boardroom and says that he cannot wait to get down to action.

Article continues>>

"I'm delighted to sign a deal until the end of the season," beamed the former Rangers and Schalke star.

"I now just can't wait for my debut at Man City next week."

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1529732,00.html

NEWCASTLE United have completed the signing of Danish international Peter Lovenkrands.

The 28-year-old has impressed during a two-week trial on Tyneside and has today put pen to paper on a deal until the end of the season.

The jet-heeled forward will wear number 24 for the Magpies and could make his debut at Manchester City next week.

Lovenkrands has been speaking exclusively to nufcTV from the St.James' Park boardroom and says that he cannot wait to get down to action.

"I'm delighted to sign a deal until the end of the season," beamed the former Rangers and Schalke star.

"I now just can't wait for my debut at Man City next week."

I don't know why I feel so good about this move, maybe because he's the first (only?) one for this window or maybe because he didn't cost anything so if he flops won't be around for next season..

Either way, hope he does well. We're really lacking in pace. Central midfield now, please.

I haven't seen him play since his Rangers days. Always thought he was useful. Doesn't exactly set the pulses going but who knows, if he can produce what Sibierski did until the end of the season it would be a worthwhile deal.

Either way the guy is going to be hungry for success, with his long term future in doubt he is going to want to secure a full term contract with us or attract other clubs.