Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lol, just watching FF, they have spelt his name wrong on his shirt. Lovenkradns.

Read the thread title mate.

Yeah but is that really how you spell it? wiki has it Lovenkrands.

The title is a piss-take of the fact they had his name spelled wrong on his shirt. Fatwax was merely pointing out the fact that we already knew.  O0

lol, just watching FF, they have spelt his name wrong on his shirt. Lovenkradns.

The title is a piss-take of the fact they had his name spelled wrong on his shirt. Fatwax was merely pointing out the fact that we already knew.  O0

Lol, soz I am clueless, I accept.  :blush:

Lol, soz I am clueless, I accept.  :blush:

No worries mate  :thup: In all honesty we all have it wrong regardless, since it's actually spelled not with "o" but "ø", Løvendkrands.

Him and Martins wouldn't work, one or the other and atm I see no reason why Martins should come back in for Everton if Viduka is fit. He's basically a more intelligent Martins with less of a shot on him. Or that's the vibe I picked up.

Guest Chris P

Is an 'ø' pronounced differently to a 'o'?

Its the equivalent of the english dipthong "ur"

erm...it's actually spelled diphthong

I do apologise