Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A cult hero in the making? Already has a chant of his own and was pivotal in beating WBA. God we could do with one or two heroes.

Would be nice, was just thinking the other day how we don't really have any instantly likeable "adopted geordie" types in the mould of Pav, Nobby, Albert etc.

A cult hero in the making? Already has a chant of his own and was pivotal in beating WBA. God we could do with one or two heroes.

Would be nice, was just thinking the other day how we don't really have any instantly likeable "adopted geordie" types in the mould of Pav, Nobby, Albert etc.

What about old Habib though?

Guest icemanblue

And Jonas?

happy to see a fellow dane in the b&w shirt....but that it is løvenkrands is just funny!

didnt like when we signed him....but hope he can keep up the good work! At least he will be a decent squad player which can operate on the left and up front! Always thought he was a left winger....maybe i was wrong?

It's the "I follow (my nations) players" glasses that you're wearing. Regardless of which country you are from, when a big club is after one of your players you automatically go to "he's not good enough/maybe in a few years/lol" as a reply in your head.

And Jonas?

Oba

The wife is the key to all this.

Now she's back home, she'll be happier, he'll be happier and hopefully we'll benefit from that.

Never thought of it that way, an interesting point. I certainly hope you're right.

Guest firetotheworks

"DANISH pace ace Peter Lovenkrands is ready to use his electric legs"

:lol:

people get paid for this man

PAHAHA, hilarious. Although, I dont know why.

2 strikers at the club that can run 100m in under 11 seconds  :kasper:

And we still can't attack with any pace :lol:

yeah, with oba, løvenkrands and jonas in the side we really ought to be able to step up our attacking pace in the future....

• 2 weeks later...

Lets wait till about the end of the season so we can asses his form over a longer period of time before dishing out a 2 or 3 year deal.

As above really but really only worth keeping if we gain Coca Cola Championship qualification .