Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest nufc 4 life

The worrying thing is that this is the best team that Joe had available to him and yet we still couldn't beat the 2nd team of a newly promoted side. What chance do we have in the league after that?

Thank you Fat Mike

f*** off - I can't see how this is mikes fault. We're playing a s*** excuse of a team and I can't remember having a single shot on target! Good times . . . .

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

er 2 weeks in and no signings?

Still a handful of capable players at the club. Its hull not barcelona for fucks sake!

The worrying thing is that this is the best team that Joe had available to him and yet we still couldn't beat the 2nd team of a newly promoted side. What chance do we have in the league after that?

This is their 2nd team?

Fuck off - I can't see how this is mikes fault. We're playing a shit excuse of a team and I can't remember having a single shot on target! Good times . . . .

Wonder why we're playing a shit excuse of a team, with all those great summer signings The System has provided us with?

f*** off - I can't see how this is mikes fault. We're playing a s*** excuse of a team and I can't remember having a single shot on target! Good times . . . .

Wonder why we're playing a s*** excuse of a team, with all those great summer signings The System has provided us with?

Where all our good players always are. The physio room.

Guest nufc 4 life

This is their 2nd team?

Certianly not their strongest team.