Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

he have hit the lowest point since i started supporting 15 years ago....and when i thought it couldn´t get worse it just got 4-5 seasons in a row!

don´t know why i care! We can´t beat Hull in 3 attempts (2 at home) :crazy2:

can´t blame players who had enough and  want to leave!

Why are you people making Hull out to be some really awful team? Have you not been paying attention to what they've done in the league this year?

he have hit the lowest point since i started supporting 15 years ago....and when i thought it couldn´t get worse it just got 4-5 seasons in a row!

Why are you people making Hull out to be some really awful team? Have you not been paying attention to what they've done in the league this year?

won 1 in 12?

Guest neesy111

Anyone else feel that things will only turn around the day Owen leaves this club?

Been such a freakin' albatross round the neck he has.

yes i've said it all along, he's brought so many problems to nufc , his fee, wages, injuries and the fact people still rate him when he hasn't got the legs any more

1 win in 12?

owen's had 8 chance's over the 2 legs and missed them all and he's on over 100k a week

that makes me sick and he won't give a f*** about missing them as well

Apparently it's all Joes fault though!

It's painful watching Owen right now.

Unless we are going to buy a big strong athlete to partner him, sell him now and get someone else in please.

Anyone else feel that things will only turn around the day Owen leaves this club?

Been such a freakin' albatross round the neck he has.

yes i've said it all along, he's brought so many problems to nufc , his fee, wages, injuries and the fact people still rate him when he hasn't got the legs any more

Those goals that have kept us up amongst other things don't matter I take it?

The system that has given guiterrez, guthrie, beye etc. If it wasn't for the 'toys out of the pram' protests, we could have had a real manager in with a real aim in mind. Instead we have JFK on a temp contract.

Give all the money you can give but who would want to come to a club that is in pieces, going nowhere, fans who will jump on your back immediately, barely surviving and up the shitter? Look at kaka and man city. Newcastle united is not the attractive club it once was, and that is not all down to Ashley.

Beye was an Allardyce signing. "The system" has brought us Bassong, Guthrie and Jonas while failing to adding more bodies to a threadbare squad.