Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

We are f***ing s***

I have never been so dissillusioned with our club in all my life

Mr Kinnear, Mr Brown has well and truely made you look a complete t*** on the line and now he has rubbed your nose in it. How do you feel!

Mr Kinnear, Mr Brown has well and truely made you look a complete twat on the line and no he has rubbed your nose in it. How do you feel!

He get sent off too, genius. They weren't all that either from what I can tell.

I so badly wanted us to get back to winning ways with this game.  That confidence may have helped us get a result away at Blackburn.  That game is now looking like last years away game at Birmingham in terms of importance.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Mr Kinnear, Mr Brown has well and truely made you look a complete t*** on the line and no he has rubbed your nose in it. How do you feel!

Look at the draw for the next round tool!

I so badly wanted us to get back to winning ways with this game.  That confidence may have helped us get a result away at Blackburn.  That game is now looking like last years away game at Birmingham in terms of importance.

No it doesn't

Just looked at the teams, Haven't heard of two of the people in the Hull line-up (France & Doyle)

It's our third attempt at beating them and we've ended up getting beat twice. At home. To a team led by a Mackem.

The result at home in the league was inevitable though. Could've beaten them at the KC.

Phil Brown will be getting himself another spraytan to celebrate.

Hopefully if nowt else it might act as a catalyst for us to buy/loan/steal someone.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm not surprised we lost, can't imagine wor lot wanting to play any more games than they have to under the clueless fuckwits managing them & the club. Wankers!

Mr Kinnear, Mr Brown has well and truely made you look a complete t*** on the line and no he has rubbed your nose in it. How do you feel!

Look at the draw for the next round tool!

What's the next round got to do anything?