Newcastle 0 - 1 Hull City (FA Cup) - 14/01/09 - Post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Wonder why we're playing a s*** excuse of a team, with all those great summer signings The System has provided us with?

Where all our good players always are. The physio room.

And? We don't have a particularly good first team, this is how it looks with a injuries to a few important first team players. It's not like this is our second team, even.

GET RANGER In, TAKE EDGAR OUT OR SOMETHING, this is frustrating!

And break into our added time? No thanks

Excuse me but Ranger can do more in a minute than the whole team in 5 just so you know!

f*** off - I can't see how this is mikes fault. We're playing a s*** excuse of a team and I can't remember having a single shot on target! Good times . . . .

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Wonder why we're playing a s*** excuse of a team, with all those great summer signings The System has provided us with?

The system that has given guiterrez, guthrie, beye etc. If it wasn't for the 'toys out of the pram' protests, we could have had a real manager in with a real aim in mind. Instead we have JFK on a temp contract.

Give all the money you can give but who would want to come to a club that is in pieces, going nowhere, fans who will jump on your back immediately, barely surviving and up the shitter? Look at kaka and man city. Newcastle united is not the attractive club it once was, and that is not all down to Ashley.

Guest neesy111

he have hit the lowest point since i started supporting 15 years ago....and when i thought it couldn´t get worse it just got 4-5 seasons in a row!

don´t know why i care! We can´t beat Hull in 3 attempts (2 at home) :crazy2:

can´t blame players who had enough and  want to leave!

fuck off while they are on earning 1000's of pound while people are losing their jobs then they have to stay and fight for this club ffs

Fuck off with all the Ranger shit, sick of it.

:smug:

Can we do something about nile ranger "jokes"? :shifty:

I don't know what I'm suggesting here, but like a blanket ban, like we do with streams. Except even bigger and better and stricter. We could censor his name in the swear list as well. That would please me.

:aww: