Kinnear offered 2.5/3.5 year contract extension

SUPERTOON

At this momment in time I think we deserve him as much as he deserve us. Stop thinking we are someone special kinda mentality.

We are now a big club we are just an average team who won the English title some 82 years ego.

We arnt talking about this moment, we are talking about next season, and god knows how many more seasons after that. We are too big a club for a manager like Kinnear.

Guest Stephen927

We are NOT a big club we are just an average team who won the English title some 82 years ego

:snod:

NUFC has never been a big club. Big clubs are the likes of Man United, Barcelona, Real Madrid. We just happen to have a large fanbase.

I honestly don't see the point of offering him a new contract before seeing how he does this season. It's nonsense.

Aye, it's weird. If we really wanted him why not just do it properly last time? It's not as if his stock has risen since the end of November.

I honestly don't see the point of offering him a new contract before seeing how he does this season. It's nonsense.

Aye, it's weird. If we really wanted him why not just do it properly last time? It's not as if his stock has risen since the end of November.

Has ours dropped a lot lower though?

Potentially, aye. :(

Well if it's true, I'm jumping on your bandwagon.

Guest Stephen927

Right lads , who's ready to protest, I will be so fcking angry if he gets a contract  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I feel a boycoutt would be more effective. :D

I have one? :laugh:

I am still waiting to see what happens in the next two weeks before I say anything. I'm assuming Ashley is going to hit the transfer market with intent and then give a victory speech at the end of January telling us why with the right players Joe's the man to take us forward.

I know there's an alternative scenario but I can wait two weeks.

I have one? :laugh:

Let's just say I noticed a big change in your style of posts when Kinnear was appointed ;)

Oh goodness no.

If people want to protest though, can they do it outside Ashley's house or business or something and  keep it off the pitch where the players are going to need us.

I reckon our fans could help out on the pitch tbh. Pretty sure at least one of them will be better than Nicky Butt.

Our best players want to leave, have yet to sign a player despite having the smallest squad in the league and half of them injured,we are 3 points outside the relegation zone, our owner couldnt sell but still wont spend and to top it all off we have offered a very lucrative contract to a manager who constantly speaks rubbish and has won just four games and to be honest is a terrible manager.

The joys of supporting Newcastle Utd.