The Mackems Game

Tooj

Love the confidence, love it.

I think the atmosphere will lift our players after another shit week in the life of NUFC.

Bit like City (H) hopefully.  :thup:

100% support for the lads and everyone else gets dogs abuse.

Guest north shields lad

Theres a mackem in our place who had 12 tickets for our end today, another one had 6, they reckon theres dozens who have bought tickets in our end.

I predict a riot.

Theres a mackem in our place who had 12 tickets for our end today, another one had 6, they reckon theres dozens who have bought tickets in our end.

I predict a riot.

12 tickets? Jesus christ! How did he get that much? I thought you were only allowed to get 2 at most or something like that. They'll just get the shit kicked out of them if they reveal themselves as the scum that they are. Well, I hope they do.

Guest north shields lad

I predict a riot.

12 tickets? Jesus christ! How did he get that much? I thought you were only allowed to get 2 at most or something like that. They'll just get the s*** kicked out of them if they reveal themselves as the scum that they are. Well, I hope they do.

cos he got people to get them, he asked me as well, but i couldnt be arsed going up there, he pays a few extra quid like.

If Ryan Taylor is available, do we stick him at right back and drop Steven Taylor, or play him at RW and have Duff upfront with Carroll?

No, no way. I hate seeing Duff upfront. He's bad enough on the wing but when hes upfront hes non-existent. I'd prefer to even give Alan Smith a go! :kasper:

Aye i'm happy with:

Harper

R.Taylor Bass Colo Enrique

Duff   Butt   Nolan    Jonas

Caroll Lovenkrands

given the circumstances.

That'll do.

Harper

R Taylor  Coloccini  Bassong  Enrique

Duff           Nolan  Butt         Gutierrez

Carroll  Ameobi

Square pegs and square holes, please. :thup:

Ameobi's crocked isn't he?

Could be, yeah... if fit. But otherwise aye - go with Lovenkrands. None of this Duff upfront shite. :nope:

Jonas has looked shiter than shite through the middle though. Needs space infront of him to have any sort of effect imo... he can get away with his lack of close control out on the wing - through the middle it's different when there's more men on him.