Pre Match - Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - Wed 28th of Jan - 19:45pm

Greg

personally and even though it doesnt really make sense i think we're going to win. man city are so unpredictable, hughes doesnt seem to have a handle on his squad, robinho's in bother, new signings havent bedded in, morale is low. if we had a proper manager at the helm and less injuries i'd be very confident about this one. but since we have jfk and a depleted squad i'm more in the 'sneaking suspicion that we'll get something' camp.

Unfortunately I think we're going to get mangled tonight. Just hope no-one picks up any silly injuries/cards. Also hope Barton keeps a lid on his temper.

Total hiding.

Hopefully is ring some of Ashley's bells, but it won't

Ashley could be willing to plow £20/30/40m into the club, it's a case of finding players that want to come here. Some random right-back, guaranteed first-team football here, currently in the doldrums at an average French club... isn't that keen about coming here. It speaks volumes.

Just seen them arriving at City, Barton and Bassong looked dapper as you like, Xisco and Jonas were messing on and having a laugh, Danquah I think was there too.

Kinnear wearing his best suit. Attending his own NUFC funeral? :pow:

Just seen them arriving at City, Barton and Bassong looked dapper as you like, Xisco and Jonas were messing on and having a laugh, Danquah I think was there too.

Saw it too. Xisco and Jonas messing about made me smile . That kid who looks like Kaka (Inman) was there too .

Saw it too. Xisco and Jonas messing about made me smile . That kid who looks like Kaka (Inman) was there too .

Was he the one behind Bassong? I did a double take, thought it was Luque. :lol:

Martins is with the squad.

Obviously could be nothing but he's there.

Maybe bench or just the fact he loves us and is a dedicated player who is there to show support for his team mates.

Nobody expected Barton last week on the Bench so why not.

Was he the one behind Bassong? I did a double take, thought it was Luque. :lol:

yep that was him

Suppose it'll be: Harper, Taylor, Coloccini, Bassong, Enrique, Jonas, Geremi, Barton, Duff, Owen, Carroll.

With Lovenkrands and N'Zogbia popping on from the bench when we're about 3 down and Owen/Jonas get crocked... or to win us the game!!

Krul, Cacapa, Xisco, Edgar and Lua Lua will probably be the others.