Pre Match - Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - Wed 28th of Jan - 19:45pm

Greg

Why are people knocking Kinnear so much?

Jonas is clearly not fit.

What exactly do people have such an issue with.

For once we have a strong centre with Colo and Barton. I'm banking on that making a huge difference tonight.

Geremi will be asked to help out Edgar a lot defensively more than anything.

I'm okay with the team and fascinated to see how Colo fares.

Will be watching Marseille instead of this, but good luck to the boys today. I think Coloccini will do very well in midfield. I however am very concerned about the back line. Edgar....may God have mercy on your beautiful soul. I just don't think he is a player for this level.  Let's hope this is like that game against United two years ago, where we had nothing left but managed to get a an amzing point, or maybe today even all three.

The only hope we've got is to try to keep it as tight as possible for as long as possible and nick a goal from a set-piece. Keep men behind the ball and track their runners.

Can't see it happening though.  :no:

It has been nice having an extended break since our last match, I've been in a good mood generally.

Ahhh well, back to the woeful feeling that only NUFC can provide. I feel like the first day back at the office after a week in Spain.

Guest michaelfoster

Just a young un then? This Inman?

Bradden Inman

Adelaine, Australia

10/12/91

Squad No: TBC

Position: Central Midfield

There's some big names in the City side, but they're untried as a unit. Unlike some, I quite like our midfield tonight. I think we've got a chance.

I'm praying for Colo to have a good game so he can keep Butt out of the side.