February 4th - New Open NUSC Meeting - Download link (most of it) in OP

Tom_NUFC

Listened for 20 minutes or so, and have some admiration for what they're trying to do, but it is still an Ashley out pressure group with no alternative offered.

NUSC have stated tonight that at present the main aim of the group is to get Ashley out of the club. As there is no buyer, then this is a group without a viable goal. If there is a buyer then by all means then the agenda may be to favour the proposed buyer instead of Ashley. This is exactly what happened with Halls and the Magpie Group - once there was a proper interested buyer the fans ramped up the pressure. Until that exists, focus on taking the club forward with Ashley in control.

Until they get some viable common goals then what's the point? The meeting so far has failed to address the most important issue relevant to the club today and it is not Ashley. It is the fact that the football club at the moment is not self sufficient and is technically insolvent! How can this group be taken seriously when it glosses over this fact?

Having said that bloke who just spoke about being pragmatic made more sense than I've heard so far.

Listened for 20 minutes or so, and have some admiration for what they're trying to do, but it is still an Ashley out pressure group with no alternative offered.

NUSC have stated tonight that at present the main aim of the group is to get Ashley out of the club. As there is no buyer, then this is a group without a viable goal. If there is a buyer then by all means then the agenda may be to favour the proposed buyer instead of Ashley. This is exactly what happened with Halls and the Magpie Group - once there was a proper interested buyer the fans ramped up the pressure. Until that exists, focus on taking the club forward with Ashley in control.

Until they get some viable common goals then what's the point? The meeting so far has failed to address the most important issue relevant to the club today and it is not Ashley. It is the fact that the football club at the moment is not self sufficient and is technically insolvent! How can this group be taken seriously when it glosses over this fact?

Having said that bloke who just spoke about being pragmatic made more sense than I've heard so far.

One day at a time, these things take time.

They already have good relationships with serious national papers inc Times and Telegraph.

ask ask pressure pressure. will it work? Bob the builder can you fix it (8)

do nowt then, stop complaining when we get beaten, bend over and take ashley up the Arse?.

The problem is protesting isn't going to help us stay up, it can only have a negative effect. Those sort of things can wait as far as i'm concerned.

Guest neesy111

protest at times when the team ain't playing that's fine with me also the silent protesting, but to do it on a match day is just stupid and potentially more damaging for the whole club as a whole

ask ask pressure pressure. will it work? Bob the builder can you fix it (8)

do nowt then, stop complaining when we get beaten, bend over and take ashley up the Arse?.

No, no. I think it's a good thing  :thup: Just saying.. Ashley does give a fuck, neither does Llambas.