Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Guest NobbyOhNobby

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/i/players/130x180/21970.jpg

what an f***ing awful picture of him, looks like a bum

I f***ing miss him :(

me too. It just doesn't feel right without Habib Beye in the team

So you don't think any of those stats sound right? Are Colo and Beye 14st heffers aswell?

No, some of the stats surely must be wrong. BTW, Shay Given is 6 ft and 14 st according to those pages, and he's hardly overweight. Nolan does look thinner than Shay, though.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Good god, that's just.... wow.  :lol:

He looks like a velociraptor.

he's as hard as a velociraptor. Jurassic Park would have been so much better if they'd had an enclosure full of Habib Beye's.

"The fences are down? Even the fences around the Habib Beye enclosure? God help us....."

Good god, that's just.... wow.  :lol:

He looks like a velociraptor.

he's as hard as a velociraptor. Jurassic Park would have been so much better if they'd had an enclosure full of Habib Beye's.

"The fences are down? Even the fences around the Habib Beye enclosure? God help us....."

:lol: :lol:

Going by Wikipedia, the swimmer Michael Phelps has a BMI of 24.4, just slightly below the "overweight" limit (25). I've got more fat on my BMI 21.5 body. Lennox Lewis's BMI was 29.7 (6 ft 5 in / 250lbs) in his prime. Muscle just happens to be much heavier than fat.

Ofcourse there is exceptions. Guys like Phelps and especially Lewis are freaks. Tyson was 5'10 and 220lbs, he wasn't unathletic. Nolan is a normal bloke though, he isn't born with huge shoulders like these guys, and if he is 14st i would find it a little odd.

Lennox Lewis's physique is studied by sports scientists to this day, an absolute genetic monster

Guest fatshaft

Has no-one actually seen Nolan play then? :lol:

He doesn't look any different size wise to what he has always been.

While since I've been on here, but have any of you seen him play? Bolton have got an absolute steal with £4m, Kinnear has lost his marbles clearly, first a bid for a totally past it Bazza, and now £4m for a player who has been out of form for 30 months. You will see today how bad he is, can't pass, can;t tackle, no pace, can;t beat a man, can't head, but can get himself booked with alarming regularity.

I wish him well as he's been a great bolton player, but I think you've bought a dud.

You will see today how bad he is, can't pass, can;t tackle, no pace, can;t beat a man, can't head, but can get himself booked with alarming regularity.

I take it he can still shoot which is a plus if you look at our midfielder.