Kevin Nolan move to Hull denied by agent

Dokko

Good luck to Nolan.  He could be a decent player for us.  We've been crying out for a centre midfielder and the prospect of Nolan Barton or Nolan Guthrie at some point in the latter of the season should be interesting.

It's bewilderment. Like he said, it happened so quickly.

He'll have been sat at home last night and told that the club have accepted a bid for him, thrown on a plane and brought up this morning, and suddenly he now plays for Newcastle United and his next game will be in the Tyne-Wear derby in front of 52000 fans.

Take that and add the wages and I'd be f***ing shagging Joe Kinnear, nevermind shaking his hand.

So Nolan was your number one choice was he, Joe? :lol:

Who's he trying to kid, like? So daft to come out with something like that. The fact that we made the decision on him yesterday morning, and he's stood there in a Newcastle shirt this morning - that's actually impressive. Saying we've been after him for ages - what, so it's taken us 30 days to get Kevin Nolan then?

Blatantly obvious we've gone for him following the Barton injury. I know it's a kinda having a go for the sake of it but some of the stuff the man comes out with. :nope:

That said, as much as i dislike the man, i've been waiting for the day he gets a bit of respite. Looking unhealthily stressed in some of his last few interviews and he looks happy as fuck in that training ground photo. I didn't like Roeder, Allardyce and i don't like Kinnear either - but the images of them looking blatantly stressed and worn was just kinda disturbing. Imo anyway. :undecided:

Just pleased to get a respectable face through the door. :thup: One more and i'm very happy.

Who's he trying to kid, like? So daft to come out with something like that. The fact that we made the decision on him yesterday morning, and he's stood there in a Newcastle shirt this morning - that's actually impressive. Saying we've been after him for ages - what, so it's taken us 30 days to get Kevin Nolan then?

Blatantly obvious we've gone for him following the Barton injury. I know it's a kinda having a go for the sake of it but some of the stuff the man comes out with. :nope:

That said, as much as i dislike the man, i've been waiting for the day he gets a bit of respite. Looking unhealthily stressed in some of his last few interviews and he looks happy as f*** in that training ground photo. I didn't like Roeder, Allardyce and i don't like Kinnear either - but the images of them looking blatantly stressed and worn was just kinda disturbing. Imo anyway. :undecided:

Just pleased to get a respectable face through the door. :thup: One more and i'm very happy.

I thought exactly the same thing but was too lazy to post about it.

Cheers.

That said, as much as i dislike the man, i've been waiting for the day he gets a bit of respite. Looking unhealthily stressed in some of his last few interviews and he looks happy as fuck in that training ground photo. I didn't like Roeder, Allardyce and i don't like Kinnear either - but the images of them looking blatantly stressed and worn was just kinda disturbing. Imo anyway. :undecided:

Did you expect him to say he only bought him because of Barton's injury? Or that he couldn't get M'Bia here?

Give it a fucking rest.

Did you expect him to say he only bought him because of Barton's injury? Or that he couldn't get M'Bia here?

Give it a fucking rest.

Wouldn't have surprised me like. :lol:

Hypocrit, btw.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/84556916.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19346E4C5E9CA07326167B4285550BAD020E30A760B0D811297

Wonder what Kinnear is saying to have the need to cross his fingers behind his back?

Give it a fucking rest.

Hypocrit, btw.

I'm a hypocrite because even though it obvious to everyone that Nolan wasn't his first choice and he's only saying it to give the lad added confidence, I'm not making a big deal out of it just for the sake of having a go?

Like I said, give it a rest.

Give it a fucking rest.

Hypocrit, btw.

I'm a hypocrite because even though it obvious to everyone that Nolan wasn't his first choice and he's only saying it to give the lad added confidence, I'm not making a big deal out of it just for the sake of having a go?

You're a hypocrite because you seem to come out with some form of anti-Keegan/Ashley-sympathising shite once every three posts. And i wasn't making a big deal out of it, just making yet another example of the insincere, incorrect stuff he keeps saying. Like i said - i was actually impressed with how the people at the top had gone about the signing (that's Kinnear included, btw), and i'm happy to see him get a bit of relief.

Give it a fucking rest.

Hypocrit, btw.

You're a hypocrite because you seem to come out with some form of anti-Keegan/Ashley-sympathising shite once every three posts. And i wasn't making a big deal out of it, just making yet another example of the insincere, incorrect stuff he keeps saying. Like i said - i was actually impressed with how the people at the top had gone about the signing (that's Kinnear included, btw), and i'm happy to see him get a bit of relief.

Insincere. :lol:

He's saying things to give his new signing a confidence boost, can you really not see that?

Aye, fair enough. I didn't intend to make a meal out of this - was just a little comment tbh. My post was meant to be positive... just whenever Kinnear comes out with something that is blatantly not true it irritates me regardless of the connotations. Just my general dislike of the bloke that does it. If that makes me bigoted - meh - i'm big enough to admit it.

Guest Guinness

Pleased with this signing, always wanted to see Nolan here a couple of years ago and he's exacyly what we need right now. He's proven in this league, has the odd goal in him and will bring some much needed leadership to the middle of the park. It's a good start, just need to supplmenet this by sorting out a few more deals.

2000/01: 3 goals 2 goals

2001/02: 8 goals 5 goals

2002/03: 1 goal 8 goals

2003/04: 12 goals 10 goals

2004/05: 4 goals 7 goals

2005/06: 11 goals 9 goals

2006/07: 5 goals 5 goals

2007/08: 5 goals 0 goals

2008/09: 1 goal 3 goals

better than ama bambi?

Guest Stephen927

Ketsbaia's Shiny Head and I were trying to think of a song for him last night.  I dunno if he's posted it, but this was the best we could muster.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KKAIlrkSZOg

BACK UP, BACK UP, LOOK WHO WE GONE SIGNED NOW..

KEVIN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN

KEVIN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN NOLAN.

Haha that's pretty good.

Guest neesy111

2000/01: 3 goals

2001/02: 8 goals

2002/03: 1 goal

2003/04: 12 goals

2004/05: 4 goals

2005/06: 11 goals

2006/07: 5 goals

2007/08: 5 goals