Some old Ryan Taylor thread

Mistle17

He wouldnt improve our us that much. He'd add a bit of depth to the squad I guess but once Beye's back then Taylor's oot.

Would prefer Taylor on the right wing and Jonas on the left rather than Geremi or Duff getting a game.

Another good thing about Taylor is that when Beye comes back, we finally have a recognised right-winger. Can shove Jonas on the left then.

Don't know a great deal about the guy but for £800k he's low risk and he'd provide decent cover for Beye, surely?

He wouldnt improve our us that much. He'd add a bit of depth to the squad I guess but once Beye's back then Taylor's oot.

Would prefer Taylor on the right wing and Jonas on the left rather than Geremi or Duff getting a game.

I'd rather have the Chuckle Brothers on the wing than give Geremi and Duff a game

Cant argue with that...

I know he was very highly thought of as a right back at Tranmere and we had all but signed him at one point, before he went to Wigan, then pulled out for god knows what reason.

Hardly got a game when he first went to Wigan and now that he's become a regular he's been playing all over the place- on the left wing a lot of the time. Be interesting to see where you play him and how he gets on.

Whatever happens, at least he won't be taking free kicks against you anymore and for 800k you can't go wrong.

I'd rather have the Chuckle Brothers on the wing than give Geremi and Duff a game

At least there'd be more talking on the pitch. "to me, to you!"

I know he was very highly thought of as a right back at Tranmere and we had all but signed him at one point, before he went to Wigan, then pulled out for god knows what reason.

Hardly got a game when he first went to Wigan and now that he's become a regular he's been playing all over the place- on the left wing a lot of the time. Be interesting to see where you play him and how he gets on.

Whatever happens, at least he won't be taking free kicks against you anymore and for 800k you can't go wrong.

got to admit, i thought he played left back against us.

got to admit, i thought he played left back against us.

Nah Played LM in both games. Figuoera plays LB.

Was brilliant at Tranmere  under Geordie boy Brian Little, the injury he picked up against us in a reseve game has slowed his top flight progress down & the fact the Wigan captain plays right back as well.

He scored against Hartlepool in the play off semi final as well as his 27 goals against us. Get him in ffs, if only to protect my sanity.

Was brilliant at Tranmere  under Geordie boy Brian Little, the injury he picked up against us in a reseve game has slowed his top flight progress down & the fact the Wigan captain plays right back as well.

He scored against Hartlepool in the play off semi final as well as his 27 goals against us. Get him in ffs, if only to protect my sanity.

HA HA HA!!