Anyone else heard...

Mistle17

But with the transfer window closing at 5pm on Monday, the injury could not have come at a worse time for Tottenham.

Erm, yes it could, ten past five on Monday.

:lol: Shutting the window on his foot would probably be a bit of a shitter

Have the ITKs agreed on this, Jol?

All agreed.  Scan on Monday to ascertain the damage, won't be able to tell with the bruising whether it's broken or not.  At least we do have money to buy someone, whether there will be enough time is another question

:no: I can't believe people are laughing at Defoe's misfortune. Have a word. You should be ashamed of yourselves. What a disgrace...

:huff:

mackems.gif

Guest Heneage

All agreed.  Scan on Monday to ascertain the damage, won't be able to tell with the bruising whether it's broken or not.  At least we do have money to buy someone, whether there will be enough time is another question

Surely it would be better to get the scan done tomorrow so you can look at a potential replacement.

Surely it would be better to get the scan done tomorrow so you can look at a potential replacement.

I assume the bruising will stop that.

[move] :kinnear: :colo: :kinnear: :colo: :kinnear: :colo: :kinnear: :colo: :kinnear: :colo: :kinnear: :colo:[/move]

Hillarious. I hate Spurs and tw*tting Old Arry.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: