Ryan Taylor

Dave

Has had any decent games in midfield? Man Yoo is the only one I can think of. Doesn't carry any threat whatsoever in an attacking sense aside from striking a ball well

I thought he was comfortably the worst player in that game when he tried to do anything with the ball.

Was better as a leftback as he didnt have to get so involved. Feels like his FKs are the only thing keeping him in the team and yet we have Cabaye who for me is a better FK taker.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not really sure how the excuse can be made that he's in for his set pieces, they're crap.

Guest neesy111

Great Professional but he's a shocking footballer.

I didn't count 1 decent attack through our right side 1st half.  The mackems must have been pissing themselves how easy him and Simpson were to defend against.

Guest neesy111

Not really sure how the excuse can be made that he's in for his set pieces, they're crap.

Why isn't Cabaye taking our corners?

Cabaye's corners (apart from the one Ba scored from against Wolves back in October) have been pretty poor tbh.

Guest neesy111

Cabaye's corners (apart from the one Ba scored from against Wolves back in October) have been pretty poor tbh.

No worse than Raylor's though???  When was the last time we scored from a corner....

No worse than Raylor's though???  When was the last time we scored from a corner....

Raylor's corners were better than Cabaye's to begin with but admittedly, the quality of them has declined a bit. The last time we scored from a corner was actually the one Ba scored from at Molinueux!

he seems to bring the best out of jonas,

i cant remember jonas having a top game without raylor behind him, maybe the man utd game only.

i think when santon plays behind jonas, that takes away the attacking threat from jonas because he's too busy watching santon pushing forward and need to cover his tracks.

Guest Sophie S

That's not quite true. Jonas and Santon link up very well, imo. Every time one of them has the ball, the other one overlaps and presents himself as an option. Really nice play and got Santon into the box a few times recently. Compare that to the right side: Simpson hardly ever comes along, leaving HBA or Obertan alone. The former can deal with it, the later can't. So no blame on Santon here please, he is doing very well for our forward play and giving Jonas good support.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Raylor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ray Armstrong ‏ @sexyray171088

@TaylorR1984 aye you did alot for your team in the 2nd half bench warmer.... #safctopdogs

Ryan Taylor Ryan Taylor ‏ @TaylorR1984

@sexyray171088 hahaha, check u out in ya little pink vest with ur silly greasy comb over.... U shocking human being!!!!

@sexyray171088 @TaylorR1984 mmmm good compact benchwarmer.... Let me no when you get out off richardsons pocket #helmet

@sexyray171088 where does your hairline start???? That's my question? I reckon it starts from the back of neck I think!!!

@TaylorR1984 pix am gana kick your arse on wednesday.... Benchwarmer dis you pay newcastle to take you on? #teaboy

@sexyray171088 Please tell me your hair is like that for a bet?? And you have the cheek to call yourself sexyray....#100%Whopper

@TaylorR1984 yes mate i do have a 100% whopper should ask your lass about it sometime #benchwarmer i will have milk and two sugars please!!

@sexyray171088 I thought you people only go with your own sisters?? Inbred!!! Can't stop laughing at your picture. More grease than a chippy

Sexyray:

me_and_danielle_normal.jpg

Guest BooBoo

Simply doesnt work playing him in midfield. Two ineffective games in a row now and hopefully the last time we'll see him out right.