Ryan Taylor

Dave

Newcastle defender Taylor, who is recovering from a long-term injury himself, took to Twitter to voice his opinion on the horror tackle.

He wrote: “Nothing to do with the scoreline an the fact it was a red but as a footballer it’s the definition of a ‘s***house tackle’.”

At referee Mark Halsey’s decision not to send off McManaman, he posted: “Wow. Not even a yellow #baffled.”

He added: “In them few minutes after the tackle why can’t the ref or the 4th official look at a video for 5 seconds and help the ref out #SortItOut”

An outraged Taylor blasted: “So Maradona has been teaching Figueroa a few lessons I see #Shocking”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4846497/Callum-McManaman-tackle-blasted-by-Ryan-Taylor-Wigan-2-1-Newcastle.html#ixzz2Nyfi2y00

11-match ban for those comments.

Marv from the right, Raylor from the Left. Not that Raylor will be playing.

Probably will if Debuchy, Santon and Haidara are all injured.

Doubt he'll be the first option back fit and ready to play. He's been out for yonks.

NSFW

And there's Simpson

:lol:

Would be fantastic if he is back, we simply have zero options at the moment at fullback :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I've convinced myself that Cabaye has been specifically instructed to take terrible corners.

• 2 weeks later...