Ryan Taylor

Dave

Looked s*** and way off the pace but you can't fault his effort.

I'm seeing all these comments about how great he was but I'm with you on this one. Much like his career he was shit for the majority but put 100% in. He'll turn out to be the most hated player of the season when Pardew picks him every week despite shit performances.

Was gonna say, Abeid did all his running for him. He's not a good player but he's got a first class attitude tbf to him.

That is what actually happened, but not surprised others missed it. Abeid was actually immense tonight along with a few others.

He did better than I expected him too after 26 months out, like. Wouldn't say he was "shit" but aye, Abeid's immense performance certainly compensated for when he was clearly tiring (precisely why Janmaat was subbed and not him is a mystery to me).

I am pleased for him that he's back to playing football and fair play for setting up the first goal, but I'd rather he didn't feature much more.

As a person, I'm happy that he's no longer injured and is back playing.

As a NUFC fan, I'd love it if he would leave and never return.

Just remember that last night he had a more important moment in football with his cock block than you will ever have with any part of your body.

I've never understood the criticism Ryan Taylor gets from some of our fans. He's never going to set the world alight, no, but he's always been fairly solid IMO and we're not going to get a better second choice RB under this regime. Plus he's the only player in our squad with a good set piece.

I've never understood the criticism Ryan Taylor gets from some of our fans. He's never going to set the world alight, no, but he's always been fairly solid IMO and we're not going to get a better second choice RB under this regime. Plus he's the only player in our squad with a good set piece.

SEMTEX alter ego posting.

As a person, I'm happy that he's no longer injured and is back playing.

As a NUFC fan, I'd love it if he would leave and never return.

Just remember that last night he had a more important moment in football with his cock block than you will ever have with any part of your body.

What an abortion of a post :lol:

Same goes for Raylor as it does for Willo, good squad player and honest pro and will look competent in a run of 3-4 games but should we be relying on him for any prolonged period of time we'll struggle and he'll get castigated.