Ryan Taylor

Dave

Joking apart, quality squad players who are versatile and uncomplaining when not playing are pretty rare and will carry value in today's "squad" game.

Spot on. He's done himself a lot of credit this season.

10m in value?

What the f***ing f***? Nearly spat my cuppa all over my screen when I read that link. Surely Kenny isn't THAT stupid.

Jordon Henderson says otherwise

Yeah, but at least Jordan Henderson (wrongly) had hype :lol: Raylor doesn't even have that.

then lets start the hype machine

Raylor for England

What the f***ing f***? Nearly spat my cuppa all over my screen when I read that link. Surely Kenny isn't THAT stupid.

Yeah, but at least Jordan Henderson (wrongly) had hype :lol: Raylor doesn't even have that.

Raylor for England

Nah man, Capello doesn't pick Newcastle players ;)

Raylor for England

Nah man, Capello doesn't pick Newcastle players ;)

That's cause they're all French.

If Carroll is worth 35 million then I am sure Ryan goes for at least 10?  :snod:

Try rejecting their bid on the last day of transfer window lol

He shouldn't have stopped still when I think Adebayor ran down the touchline and it was arguably out. Total lack of professionalism there. Nevertheless, he continues to defend well - almost above our expectations and provide a threat from set pieces.

He's been growing on me, would definitely drop Simpson ahead of him as it stands.

Raylor set up Ameobi's equalizer against Spurs and crossed the ball to Marveaux who brought down to Cabaye. Positive to see him venturing forward despite playing on the opposite flank.

Still think a Pieters/Cissokho quality LB is necessary if we are to firmly establish ourselves as a top 7 side but Raylor is playing well at the moment and credit where it's due  :thup: