Henrik Larsson?

Nicky

Guest Heneage

Bring him back if he gets his hair dreaded again.

http://colunas.globoesporte.com/files/98/2009/02/henrik_larsson.jpg

Christ, how old was he there? 12? :lol:

"Sign your name across my heart...."

Father Teds 5 a side team of ancient footballers springs  to mind with this story.

:laughterisnotargumentation: :laughterisnotargumentation: :laughterisnotargumentation: :laughterisnotargumentation: :laughterisnotargumentation:

"What the fuck?" is really the only appropriate response to a story like this.

Wonder if the same lads that made up the Riquleme story are responsible for this one.

If he is cheaper than an adequate replacement for Owen (i.e. a 10 to 15 million pound striker) then get him in! [/Ashley]

"What the fuck?" is really the only appropriate response to a story like this.

Wonder if the same lads that made up the Riquleme story are responsible for this one.

If he is cheaper than an adequate replacement for Owen (i.e. a 10 to 15 million pound striker) then get him in! [/Ashley]

That's something I hadn't really considered. Ashley might see him as a striker for NEXT season when Owen and Viduka take off. Never underestimate Ashley's eye for a cheap option.

still better than shola

shock and horror.

A correct persective from Omardhino.

Says everything about the current state we are in. Although I'm sure some people will find excuses.

??? Sibierski....

Anyone trying not to bite too hard on that one, I would take him at the moment if the wages aren't too much. He would add a bit more quality than Smith and Ameobi although we still lack the quality in midfield to get the most out of him.

Guest Ebolarama

Short-term (i.e. end of this season) contract, I'd have no complaints.

Even if we only use him briefly as a dying-game substitute, he'd show more tactical nous than our entire forward line put together at the moment.

• 2 months later...

BINGO!

That makes the full house of every single club in England now having been linked with Larsson at some point in the last two years.

I remember in January of the 03/04 season where Sky Sports News had it's "Breaking News" yellow banner rolling along the bottom saying we'd agreed a pre-contract agreement with Henrik Larsson to sign him for the 04/05 season. Obviously it was a load of rubbish.

Guest toonlass

The amount of positive work Larsson would have brought in to the squad since January was clearly missing, i don't think it would be such a bad idea bringing him hin really.

Now it's to late though.

Aye, really should have brought him in while there were still games to play  :lol: