Bolton 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/03/09 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Guest sittingontheball

Very unbalanced team this week, so we ended up playing hit and hope.

Bolton are so shit that a couple of things almost came off. Nailed on pen, for example.

Zero marking on their goal, but Gardinar took it well.

Midfield Loven and Shola very poor, but R Taylor good corners.

When we're chasing the game, I'd like to see Carroll.

Fucking shite. When will Ashley and co see how shockingly shit we are and how important it is that we get a manager who has some common bastard sense and back the fucker? Not any time soon I reckon.

Playing like we're going down tbh. Not just the general lack of ability that a lot of teams have but the lack of drive and leadership. No-one seems to be taking responsibility on the pitch for the shit thats going on. Someone should be (not literally altho it would be nice) kicking the shit out of Ameobi if he playing like that.

Hughton must take a lot of the blame today.

No he shouldn't. He already proved that he should not be let near the managers role once so why let him at it again

deary me. It was written the moment KK walked out.  (Thanks BTW, Kev)

Garbage

Well, as soon as KK walked out on us....I began worrying about another relegation battle this season.

Are we not in a bloody relegation battle, mate?!

We are, most definitely, slap bang in the middle of one. I have to admit though, relegation wasnt my first thought at the time. It did have a huge impact but at 3 games in, the appointment of a competent manager at that time would have seen us through the season.

as soon as the impact of the protests became clear on ashley i knew we were in deep, deep trouble and that was confirmed by the appointment of :kinnear:

there's only one person to blame for everything anyways, it's not wise, it's not llamblias, it's not KK, it's not :kinnear: & it's not wise

Garbage

Well, as soon as KK walked out on us....I began worrying about another relegation battle this season.

Laughable you're blaming Keegan for this.

Look at the ample time the boardroom have had to employ a quality manager and invest in  the 1st team since Keegan left! The only reason they haven't is Ashley being as thick as pig shit and blind to the danager the fans recognised 6 months ago.

Now he'll pay the price, but so will we.

Using hindsight of course he's right. And I believe Robster was probably making a comment about the sarcastic comment about thanking Keegan for this mess.

Aye I was.

Sorry Dinho Lad - not trying to get into a KK discussion there. I am annoyed as I feel the clubs decision not to quickly replace Keegan with a decent manager is why we find ourselves in the position we are now.

Its depressing for us all :(

Using hindsight of course he's right. And I believe Robster was probably making a comment about the sarcastic comment about thanking Keegan for this mess.

Aye I was.

Sorry Dinho Lad - not trying to get into a KK discussion there. I am annoyed as I feel the clubs decision not to quickly replace Keegan with a decent manager is why we find ourselves in the position we are now.

Its depressing for us all :(

Thankfully though we have the structure to keep some continuity. \O/

Garbage

Look at the ample time the boardroom have had to employ a quality manager and invest in  the 1st team since Keegan left! The only reason they haven't is Ashley being as thick as pig shit and blind to the danager the fans recognised 6 months ago.

Errr...no mate. I blame the whole managment for this. As opposed to others who are only blaming one party.

Guest Heneage

Bloody sick of this shite like.

I just don't get how we can continue to lose yet somehow in no way do we ever change the first XI. Players in bad form are just expected to improve.

Why does a Goalless Ameobi get more chances. Carroll as much as I have bemoaned him is in better form. I'm sick of posting the team I think should be played as its never going to bloody happen.

Garbage

Errr...no mate. I blame the whole managment for this. As opposed to others who are only blaming one party.

Ahh ok fair enough

Guest Phil K

We are not in the relegation zone.

Still 11 games left mate.

Yeah - against who, though ?

The next three will give us no points.

No manager, and the laid up one is little better

No bottle, no guts, no hope

Hope I'm wrong, and would happily accept JUST surviving - but I have a depressing feeling we're going down.

The sad thing about all of this is that we deserve to be relegated when you watch us and compare us to other teams down there we honestly are one of the worst three.

Aye, but people are jerking their knees off here and saying that we are definitely relegated.

i think it's obvious to ALL now we will not get ourselves out of this, the amount of games we can realistically expect to win now before the end of the season is down to about 3 & personally i don't think we'll win them

historically teams DO start winning at the bottom, they usually make a fight of it, we can not win

the writing is on the wall, in big fuck off letters

i think it's obvious to ALL now we will not get ourselves out of this, the amount of games we can realistically expect to win now before the end of the season is down to about 3 & personally i don't think we'll win them

historically teams DO start winning at the bottom, they usually make a fight of it, we can not win

the writing is on the wall, in big fuck off letters

:sadnod:

Aye, but people are jerking their knees off here and saying that we are definitely relegated.

Looking at the games left to play I say we will be lucky to escape on goal difference as all the other teams below us bar Stoke seem to be showing some fucking balls and yet we seem quite happy to just go through the motions and hope we get lucky with other results.

Personally I think we're finished as we have no players that can come in and suddenly make us into a half decent side.

This is the worst Newcastle side I have witnessed in terms of fight and passion and when you don't have that and are in a relegation fight 9 out of 10 times you'll go down.